Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't hate Top Gear as such, I just hate the three presenters. The c***s.

Yeah they are horrific, I honestly can't understand how anyone could like clarkson. He's got no redeeming featured as a person

I know this is the Pardew thread but now we're taking things too far.

If Pardew was a better manager and we were in the top 4, in a cup final, playing good football would people still want him sacked for the head butt ? I`m not defending him as it was cringe worthy, but sacking him for reacting to being pushed is a bit OTT.

Pardew clearly has a problem because it's not the first time he's crossed the boundary and got physical. I can understand his anger and his need to assert himself in that situation, but every other manager would have just got up and shouted in the player's face or given them a shove back. Either that, or take the piss. We all know the repertoire of responses.

He has to sort out why he feels the need to retaliate like that.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton  15h

Seen Pardew incident. As per usual. Massively over-hyped...

Don't let a couple of stupid incidents detract from the job he has done at Newcastle. Especially with what goes on behind the scenes there.

Got a lot of time for Pardew. Regardless of what people think, he is a top manager. One of the best I've worked with.

Am I the only person who thinks that the 100k is a farce and not true at all? I mean there's no way anyone can verify the payment is actually made. All we have is the club's statement and we all know how truthful that has been in the past. Mike and Pardew are the perfect fit for each other that I wouldn't be surprise if Pardew actually doesn't pay the fine or pays the fine but then the club returns the money through some sort of bonus or gratuity that nobody can detect. It's not like this amount is going to come out in the accounts or financial records. It's just a way for the club to claim mitigation when the FA decides on their own punishment. The truth is that there is nothing Pardew can do that will get him the sack except for openly questioning Mike's policies (which is why the pussy doesn't) and perhaps getting us relegated (even that's not a certainty).

Exactly right. It's a motion to take some heat out of the situation and to mitigate any FA action.

I highly doubt that money will ever change hands.

define headbut, did Remy headbut, did Pardew do it as defined below?

"A headbutt is a strike with the head, typically involving the use of robust parts of the cranium as the area of impact. Effective headbutting involves striking a sensitive area of an opponent using the forehead, such as the nose of an opponent. It can be considered a very effective but risky maneuver as a misplaced strike can cause greater injury to the person delivering the headbutt than to the person receiving it".

People want him gone truthfully bevause coupled with near relegation last season, he has predided over a litany of succesive embarrass ments including total failure in the games that matter most to fans - derbys and cup runs with his omly merit being he puts up working s a sycophant, a liar and cretin at every level including tactics and now the inability to refrain from headbutting people. Why have that?

People want him gone truthfully bevause coupled with near relegation last season, he has predided over a litany of succesive embarrass ments including total failure in the games that matter most to fans - derbys and cup runs with his omly merit being he puts up working s a sycophant, a liar and cretin at every level including tactics and now the inability to refrain from headbutting people. Why have that?

Yet somehow the cunt still manages to get results at times, I hate him and his brand of football but baffled how we are 2 off 7th. Expected 13th or 14th this season with a flirt with relegation

Ridiculous to compare a managers actions to a players. It is a physical game and the players are always in contact with each other which the manager has no such excuse.  It's like the ref punching a boxer. 

I am unsure if this was already mentioned, but the pressure is obviously getting to him. It showed that his ego and self-esteem are suffering . Winning away comfortably and a player acts petulant and careless, you laugh that shit off, some might have had verbals perhaps, but that would be it. Probably a combination of us and Ashley wearing him down.

Pardew clearly has a problem because it's not the first time he's crossed the boundary and got physical. I can understand his anger and his need to assert himself in that situation, but every other manager would have just got up and shouted in the player's face or given them a shove back. Either that, or take the piss. We all know the repertoire of responses.

He has to sort out why he feels the need to retaliate like that.

He's a winner.

Loved Gouffran diving straight in to defend the management team in the inter bench handbags. Even if you aren't a fan if Pardew i think it is pretty difficult to argue he has completely 'lost the dressing room'