Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Likewise, I liked him for a long time and is undoubtedly the third best manager we have had in the 28 years of my life.

But he seems to have cracked amongst all the madness, has perhaps lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and has to go.

I don't have an irrational hatred for him like others do, I just think we need a new manager next season.

Who has an irrational hatred of Alan Pardew?

No need to name names, as I'm sure they will see it differently. Just my subjective opinion after all.

I think you have an irrational mancrush on him.

Likewise, I liked him for a long time and is undoubtedly the third best manager we have had in the 28 years of my life.

But he seems to have cracked amongst all the madness, has perhaps lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and has to go.

I don't have an irrational hatred for him like others do, I just think we need a new manager next season.

Who has an irrational hatred of Alan Pardew?

No need to name names, as I'm sure they will see it differently. Just my subjective opinion after all.

h0B6754E4

In James' 28 years, he thinks he's our third best manager?

I'd have him just above JFK, Souness and  Asdaprice  myself. Comfortably below McFaul, Smith, Ossie, KK, Dogleash , Gullit, Roeder and Hughton.

I'd have Allardyce above him tbh.

I hate Hippoheed, but at least he had a gameplan. Even if it was a horrible one, we at least knew what he was trying to do and how he intended to score a goal. Pardew has no gameplan whatsoever beyond defend and try to contain whilst hoping for some magic up front.

“We are a blank piece of paper so we need to get structure in the team, understand what it’s like when other teams score and how to react to that.”

:lol:

We're a manager and 3-4 players away from challenging from top four.

Instead, we'll deconstruct the squad and drift further away from any sort of challenge while handicapping our younger players with shit management, shit footballing philosophy and reluctance to develop good footballers in favour of physically superior work-horses.

Instead, we'll deconstruct the squad and drift further away from any sort of challenge while handicapping our younger players with shit management, shit footballing philosophy and reluctance to develop good footballers in favour of physically superior work-horses.

Who would you replace Shitjew with?

All hatred toward Pardew is entirely rational. 

He is a loathsome scrote, sucking on the darkest winnets of capitalism.

He is demonic afterbirth,  feeding on the very life essence of the people of Newcastle.

He is thicker than a herd of remedial whales and as gracious as a fart in your grandmother's face.

He has more excuses than 12 pregnant nuns.

AND, he has not a f***ing clue how to get our team to score, let alone win a game of football.

Entirely rational hatred.  He is enormously blessed that he is not despised further.

Instead, we'll deconstruct the squad and drift further away from any sort of challenge while handicapping our younger players with s*** management, s*** footballing philosophy and reluctance to develop good footballers in favour of physically superior work-horses.

No, it's irrational to dislike an egocentric who fucks other people's wives, lies, insults his peers in the crudest terms, assaults the competitor's staff and accepts no personal responsibility for his failings.

Instead, we'll deconstruct the squad and drift further away from any sort of challenge while handicapping our younger players with s*** management, s*** footballing philosophy and reluctance to develop good footballers in favour of physically superior work-horses.

just say ancelotti - it's as much a valid answer as the question is a question

I'd have Allardyce above him tbh.

I hate Hippoheed, but at least he had a gameplan. Even if it was a horrible one, we at least knew what he was trying to do and how he intended to score a goal. Pardew has no gameplan whatsoever beyond defend and try to contain whilst hoping for some magic up front.

pulis or someone is the same, it's fucking horrific but it's intended to be, it's not horrific because of total ineptitude

Im 56 years old and over the years and at different times weve had to put up with shit players/owners/managers, the lot, but never have I been made to not care what happens on the pitch, so for that reason alone I would say Pardew is the worse

Im 56 years old and over the years and at different times weve had to put up with shit players/owners/managers, the lot, but never have I been made to not care what happens on the pitch, so for that reason alone I would say Pardew is the worse

:thup:

it's not him alone, - if it was an ambitious owner backing a shit pardew then you'd live with it, or an ambitionless owner owner not backing a quality pardew trying his heart out then maybe

we've got the worst of both, pardew is not a real football manager, that's what gets me - it literally might as well be someone off the street offered a job to turn up in front of cameras and do anything but say anything bad about the owner

so an actor

Some hatred or dislike is understandable, but the level it gets to on this forum is honestly mental.

Absolutely fucking hate him, don't care what anyone says.  During the Southampton game for the first time ever I stopped watching the match (as soon as I saw the subs at half time).  I walked into the kitchen with the none Football fans and stayed in their listening to music and having a few drinks.  That fucking moron made me ignore something I usually look forward to all week, he's a fucking coward who drains any joy out of games.  If we're losing he takes away any hope that it'll change.  If we're winning comfortably he turns it into a desperate fight to hang onto something.

:thup:

I honestly find it a struggle to even come on here at the moment because the season was abandoned in January and quite clearly no one at the club gives a shit whether we win lose or draw. Other than Pardew maybe because he's dimly aware he's looking more clueless every week. He's my main source of NUFC related entertainment at the moment. Every time I read one of his latest brain farts I'm in stitches.