Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Him, Carver, Stone, Woodman, Beardsley and Watson have got to go and go now.

I've seen us relegated 3 times but can't remember us ever shipping goals like we have done since the new Year, we used to lose but not by 3 or 4 every week.

Understand all of them associated with the first team and Beardsley 'cos he's an arse-licker, but not sure what Dave Watson's done?

Just a clean sweep really and the fact that we produce nothing at all from the academy.

From the reports I've read in some of the local rags he's had quite a bit of praise for their cup run this season.  Surely their failure to take it any further is when they end up working with the first-team coaches?

Agree with the rest though.  I've gone on like a broken record for donkeys about Woodman.  Can't understand what he must do in training.  Krul still flaps at crosses, can't kick for s*** and Elliot has just remained generally useless.  Throw Alnwick in, too and he's working with three players.  Hardly a heavy caseload.

Why blood a kid when you can bring on a striker who is soon to be out of contract & hasn't scored a league goal for years?

:lol: A caller, may well have been BG, asked Ando why Shola ahead of Armstrong and all he got in response was "why bring someone on for the last 5 minutes at all?"

I'm a saddo who listens most weeknights and the whole "give Armstrong a runout" debate always comes up, with the response being "how do we know he's ready for the first team?"

Guest neesy111

Is it just me or has Neesy gotten dramatically smarter over the past week or so?

His posts are starting to make sense to me, like. Maybe we're getting dumber.

:okay:

Him, Carver, Stone, Woodman, Beardsley and Watson have got to go and go now.

I've seen us relegated 3 times but can't remember us ever shipping goals like we have done since the new Year, we used to lose but not by 3 or 4 every week.

Understand all of them associated with the first team and Beardsley 'cos he's an arse-licker, but not sure what Dave Watson's done?

Just a clean sweep really and the fact that we produce nothing at all from the academy.

From the reports I've read in some of the local rags he's had quite a bit of praise for their cup run this season.  Surely their failure to take it any further is when they end up working with the first-team coaches?

Agree with the rest though.  I've gone on like a broken record for donkeys about Woodman.  Can't understand what he must do in training.  Krul still flaps at crosses, can't kick for s*** and Elliot has just remained generally useless.  Throw Alnwick in, too and he's working with three players.  Hardly a heavy caseload.

Why blood a kid when you can bring on a striker who is soon to be out of contract & hasn't scored a league goal for years?

:lol: A caller, may well have been BG, asked Ando why Shola ahead of Armstrong and all he got in response was "why bring someone on for the last 5 minutes at all?"

Was the lad after me, I think.

I'm hopeful we're going to have a good run in. After all, usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably.

Perhaps the get worse part will continue until we get over the line  this season though?

So things will improve at the start of next season...unfortunately its then only a matter of time until things get worse. But not to worry... you know the rest.

Is it just me or has Neesy gotten dramatically smarter over the past week or so?

His posts are starting to make sense to me, like. Maybe we're getting dumber.

:okay:

Aye, it's not as if you could.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'm hopeful we're going to have a good run in. After all, usually things improve, then get worse, then improve again, quite unpredictably.

God.

Doesn't exist.

Guest neesy111

Charming.  I'll be the first to admit my spelling and grammar isn't great tbh.

I wasn't being serious.  :lol:

My sarcasm detector has failed, sorry.

Just listening to this total sport thing on BBC Newcastle. One of the texts is "Ando,you speak about a lack of characters, at least Steven Taylor shouts a bit, I think he needs to come back in"  :lol:

Incidentally, when talking about Man U he referred to them as 'United', the f***ing prick.

Too much :anguish:

That should be a sackable offence alone the two bit poncey silver streaked shitstain.

Emergency meeting ? Any truth?

Yup. Gone.

This sort of thing really isn't funny tbh

This.

Ban em all!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/perma_banned.gif