Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Actually TheGuv, did you not have any second thoughts about running with the story? Bearing in mind he probably thought he was just having a private chat?

Erm, well I posted on here when pissed. Then i stuck the story on here.

Peer pressure made me run the story :lol:

Seriously though. No. If anything I've done is 'unethical'. Fair enough. Ban me from the ground, hound me for it. But I can't be arsed with this club anymore.

Anything to bring them down :lol:

Fair play, I don't agree with posting it for anyone to read but each to his own.

Actually TheGuv, did you not have any second thoughts about running with the story? Bearing in mind he probably thought he was just having a private chat?

So f***, he slated Kevin Keegan. The bloke shouldn't be allowed back into the city for his remarks.

We've been through this, I was interested in whether TheGuv had thought about it.

You were clearly implying that running with this story was kind of 'wrong'. No doubt you'll come back with 'I never said that'. Of course you didn't, you never actually say anything clearly you just pose a thesis and everyone on here reads it for what it is. When slated for your comments you deny the meaning behind your posts.

As I said, we've been through this.

Aye, you're right. There's absolutely no point in discussing anti-NUFC things with yourself. You're a brainwashed imbecile who's probably busy ringing the radio now sticking up for 'Pards'.

First caller on total sport 'it would be panicking getting rid of pardew' fml

Are they not the only major local media outlet that still has access to the club? For all they deny it I'm sure they don't want to spoil that relationship.

I don't think they can be banned because they have to pay to broadcast matches.

Ashley could raise the fee to a ridiculous amount forcing the local radio to pull out of broadcasting.

Erm, well I posted on here when p*ssed. Then i stuck the story on here.

Seriously though. No. If anything I've done is 'unethical'. Fair enough. Ban me from the ground, hound me for it. But I can't be arsed with this club anymore.

Fair play, I don't agree with posting it for anyone to read but each to his own.

One thing I know from doing the French Revolution at A Level ( :lol: Bare with me! ) that when the Sans Culottes (the fans) keep getting shat on the tide eventually turns and there is revolution. I feel this amongst the current journo stance could finally kick start it.

Would I do it again? Absolutely

Are they not the only major local media outlet that still has access to the club? For all they deny it I'm sure they don't want to spoil that relationship.

Ashley could raise the fee to a ridiculous amount forcing the local radio to pull out of broadcasting.

I think it's set by the Premier League.

I think it's set by the Premier League.

I didn't know that, i thought the club could decide the fee.

Erm, well I posted on here when p*ssed. Then i stuck the story on here.

One thing I know from doing the French Revolution at A Level ( :lol: Bare with me! ) that when the Sans Culottes (the fans) keep getting shat on the tide eventually turns and there is revolution. I feel this amongst the current journo stance could finally kick start it.

Would I do it again? Absolutely

:lol: There are striking similarities between NUFC and the Ancien Regime in terms of media-management.

Had no doubt that would be the case. They cherry pick the calls.

That's why when you ring up you lie to get on air.

'Yeah it's Ian again, bit poorly so I sound a bit different, I want to talk about how unlucky Pardew is'

That's why when you ring up you lie to get on air.

'Yeah it's Ian again, bit poorly so I sound a bit different, I want to talk about how unlucky Pardew is'

:lol:

'Razor' reckons they dont. Was banging on about how they let anyone on regardless on their views

Change of tunes in the last few days, really. Good to see.

Yep, can't believe how long it's taken but better late than never.

In my opinion theres a good chance of the sheep having their minds changed on Pardew as the press start to lay into him more. A lot of people believe anything they read, hence why many twats have been saying Pardews doing a good job with his hands tied.

While I'm not arguing that Pardew is a fantastic manager and deserves no criticism (the Cisse situation is still pissing me off), I think the lack of investment has done more to kill us this season. I don't think it's a coincidence that selling off Cabaye preceded our results turning to shit.

The players are clearly demoralized. It's his job to get that sorted ASAP. He's entirely to blame for not fixing the problem but he didn't cause it, in my opinion. I don't think there's a manager in the league who do well under the current circumstances. However there are plenty who'd be able to stop us getting battered at home. He needs to get that shit sorted. If he can't then he needs to go.

I view Ashley's board appointment as tentatively positive. I think him sacking JFK and getting more involved with the club is a sign that the last two transfer windows were not acceptable. If we see some investment in the summer then the onus is on Pardew to get the results. A slow start again next season and will mean he needs fucking off. If we don't get investment in the summer then we're screwed whoever is in charge of picking the team.