Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've just finished listening to him.  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

What a spineless, pathetic, useless, arse-licking bastad C**t of a Pardew apologist he is. Laid the blame absolutely everywhere apart from at Pardew's feet. Said it was 'wrong, wrong, wrong' to blame him for our current run. Said that we were only getting at him cos it was a stick to beat Ashley with. How the f**k can he be so out of touch with the way the vast majority of supporters are feeling?? He more or less sucked Pardew off live on air. f***ing fat c**t. 

Guest neesy111

The way some people talk man, you'd think the manager isn't necessary in a football club and does fuck all in terms of coaching and tactics.

We haven't won a game after going behind at HT under Pardew ffs.  Thats well over 100 games.

Guest bimpy474

The way some people talk man, you'd think the manager isn't necessary in a football club and does fuck all in terms of coaching and tactics.

We haven't won a game after going behind at HT under Pardew ffs.  Thats well over 100 games.

77 i think it is.

Guest neesy111

Can't be true

Just heard a ridiculous stat that Sunderland fc have scored more goals at st james in 2014 than nufc?

In competitive games, yes.

No, in the league.

I don't consider the FA cup a competitive game under the regime.

Mick Lowes been doing some brown-nosing then? :( Bloke is losing Radio Newcastle a lot of credibility and I find it very disappointing. Total Sport binned some caller last week who was having a go at Lowes, because the latter wasn't there to defend himself. :thdn:

Mick Lowes been doing some brown-nosing then? :( Bloke is losing Radio Newcastle a lot of credibility and I find it very disappointing. Total Sport binned some caller last week who was having a go at Lowes, because the latter wasn't there to defend himself. :thdn:

After tonight I can't ever bring meself to listen to his commentary again. F***ing pr!ck.

:: HE aims to shape the Magpies into a genuine Champions League side

:: HE will work around the clock to ensure HE is the man to bring the first trophy back to St James’ since Joe Harvey in 1969

:: HOW vital Geordie coaching guru John Carver is in making sure the club retains its Tyneside roots

:: WHY the Magpies can still attract big names to Newcastle

:: HIS aim is to ensure more Geordie youngsters like Adam Campbell and Sammy Ameobi break through the ranks

:: AND his bid to make sure every game at St James’ Park will be a complete sell-out

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-eight-year-newcastle-1371963

:lol:

How I aim to make history

At least he's breaking records. :yao:

Why we can beat anybody

Have beaten West Ham, Palace and Hull since Boxing Day tbf - that's sort of beating anybody, ish.  Depends what the fuck you mean by anybody, innit.

My search for local heroes

He hadn't had his epiphany about Geordies being thick cunts with nee money behind them at that point tbf.  Should be scratched off.

In other words, full marks so far.  Onwards and upwards.

Guest firetotheworks

Remember when he signed that 8-year deal?

318052_10151271504206225_88122860_n.jpg

At least he's breaking records. :yao:

Readied the noose until I realised that this wasn't tomorrow's Chronicle.