Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The press were the same with Steve Kean, I remember being on the way to an away game listening to furious Blackburn fans ringing the BBC demanding to know why they were staunchly defending him.

It comes down to two things imo. They want to be seen to provide balance (this is true of something like Total Sport). Except it's not balance, because if you have two pro callers and two anti callers, that's not doing anything other than providing idiots with far more coverage than they deserve.

And none of them want to be seen to be saying "this person should lose their job" because they know that at some point, they'll probably end up sat next to them for some TV coverage or other. Very commendable, unfortunately it makes them not fit for purpose.

The press were the same with Steve Kean, I remember being on the way to an away game listening to furious Blackburn fans ringing the BBC demanding to know why they were staunchly defending him.

It comes down to two things imo. They want to be seen to provide balance (this is true of something like Total Sport). Except it's not balance, because if you have two pro callers and two anti callers, that's not doing anything other than providing idiots with far more coverage than they deserve.

And none of them want to be seen to be saying "this person should lose their job" because they know that at some point, they'll probably end up sat next to them for some TV coverage or other. Very commendable, unfortunately it makes them not fit for purpose.

And Steve Clarke (almost identical season they had last year to us this year). Their fans saw the decline after a good first half to the season, but because they still finished top 10 (down to a striker they didn't own....eerily familiar), opposition fans and the press took it as a big shock when he was sacked.

@sportsbreakfast: 6 defeats in a row

Worst run in 27 years

Just 1.11 goals per home game

What is happening at #NUFC?

We ask former forward @mickquinn1089

The stats seem to have made an impact at last

Even Rob Lee defending him now.

Hands tied, Cabaye etc. etc.

He added: “We have to make sure we are stronger.

“The first half of the season maybe we overstepped the mark or excelled to a degree.

“I thought we gave good value for money for this football club in the first half of the season.

“In the second half we haven’t.

“We have to make sure we give full value.”

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9s06d0Ex31rbrlneo1_400.gif

He really is a condescending b****** saying we should be grateful with what we have.

Yup. Pardew supporters have no right to demand ASHLEY OUT. If the wideboy wasn't happy with the owner, then he could resign. Instead he dedicates wins to Mike and rambles on about value. Fuck off.

He added: “We have to make sure we are stronger.

“The first half of the season maybe we overstepped the mark or excelled to a degree.

“I thought we gave good value for money for this football club in the first half of the season.

“In the second half we haven’t.

“We have to make sure we give full value.”

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9s06d0Ex31rbrlneo1_400.gif

That's the most MINGING QUOTE I'VE EVER SEEN.

"value for money", "excelled" :anguish: what a fucking minging, slimy piece of plasm.

The media don't seem to get that it's the s*** football we are sick of more than our position in the table. Gary Neville on Sky yesterday saying if we'd been offered 9th at the start of the season we'd have taken it. What if that offer of 9th had also stated that we'd get enough points for safety in the first half of the season and then lose just about every game in the second half of the season, regularly being hammered and rarely scoring. Would Gary Neville think the NUFC fans would have wanted that?

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville would be very vocal if their own clubs had performed like we have in the second half of this season. As soon as Man U were playing s*** football and losing the media were sticking the boot in. I bet Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville also question why the West Ham fans want rid of Sam Allardyce. What are they complaining about? They've got safety. As if that is all that matters.

Maybe the "We're s*** and we're sick of it" chant needs to come back. That helped get rid of Sam Allardyce.

This football club doesn't deserve fans tbh. We're complete mugs continuing to care whilst being shat upon from a great height by Ashley and co.

They've killed ambition, they've killed passion, they've managed to isolate themselves from criticism in the media. There's very little those that do care can do to stop the rot and breathe life into a dying club.

This football club doesn't deserve fans tbh. We're complete mugs continuing to care whilst being shat upon from a great height by Ashley and co.

They've killed ambition, they've killed passion, they've managed to isolate themselves from criticism in the media. There's very little those that do care can do to stop the rot and breathe life into a dying club.

:sadnod:

Guest firetotheworks

Doctor: I'm sorry Alan, we've done some tests and I'm afraid that you're HIV positive.

Pardew: I don't understand...

Doctor: Just take some time, it's a lot to take in at once.

Pardew: No, I mean, what do you mean by "positive"

Doctor: Well you've tested positive for HIV.

Pardew: So I don't have it?

Doctor: No, you have it, the results are positive.

Pardew: Well now you're just contradicting yourself.

Doctor: I'm sorry Alan, we've done some tests and I'm afraid that you're HIV positive.

Pardew: I don't understand...

Doctor: Just take some time, it's a lot to take in at once.

Pardew: No, I mean, what do you mean by "positive"

Doctor: Well you've tested positive for HIV.

Pardew: So I don't have it?

Doctor: No, you have it, the results are positive.

Pardew: Well now you're just contradicting yourself.

hehe

I barely post about our club anymore. The core is rotten.

Guest Roger Kint

Another proud record apparently

Newcastle: Are on a longer losing streak than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues, having lost each of their last 6 matches

Can't help but think the fans wouldn't have allowed a s*** manager to lose 6 in a row. I remember all the massive protests. Apathy really has set in which is understandable to a degree. What would bring back the fire?

Lose the next two and continue into next season with this bell end in charge