Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where does this P45DUE come from? And what does it mean?  :o

your p45 is what you get when you leave a job in uk, to hand over to your next job/tax man.... however in newspaper pun it looks like p45dew.. also

Aaah, I see, no wonder I was confused :p Cheers!

Totalsport, and Anderson in particular, in full on apologist mode tonight.. going mad listening to it on way home.

One of the blokes on TalkSport was saying that Newcastle need a new manager in the summer, wasn't expecting it.

Tbh, can't even remember last time i watched Argentina so i wouldn't have a clue. Guessing you've seen them a fair few times, where does Messi play? Worth loading up on him for top scorer? 9/1 just looks massive considering their group.

Aguero - Higuain

Messi

Di Maria - Mascherano - Gago

Still arguing the toss with morons on Facebook who are claiming he's doing a good job.

I don't know why I do it, I just feel it a duty to get as many people on board and aware how bad he is as possible, in the hope that more and more people realise and something is done, efforts will more than likely be pointless though.

I could forgive the cunty arrogance of the man if we simply played football matches to win! We are quite comfortably the worst team to watch, devoid of any creativity and relying on a rigid formation to scrape points. There's never any discernible pattern to our play, everything looks so clumsy and unbalanced. Stoke away was one of the most gut wrenching performances I've seen, it looked like we were happy to keep it at 1-0 and not get embarrassed instead of going flat out for an equaliser. The sooner this charlatan gets the boot the better, and finally we might get to see our players given the chance to express themselves and finally realise some of the potential that they possess.