Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I hope that what the fans have seen from me in three years is that I have done an honest and respectful job"

:lol: Aye m8, you're not the most dishonest, deplorable excuse for a man ever associated with the club.  At all.

Wearing a 3-0 defeat at Arsenal like some badge of honour, worra kernt.

:lol: It's absolutely unbelievable.  He was the same about the Swansea performance.  What a complete and utter flid.

I Could understand if we created and missed a lot of chances mind but we didn't create fuck all in either game.

Wearing a 3-0 defeat at Arsenal like some badge of honour, worra kernt.

:lol: It's absolutely unbelievable.  He was the same about the Swansea performance.  What a complete and utter flid.

I Could understand if we created and missed a lot of chances mind but we didn't create fuck all in either game.

I'm torn between thinking he's just electioneering as ever, or him actually thinking we performed well.  I think it's a mixture of both.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I hope that what the fans have seen from me in three years is that I have done an honest and respectful job"

Yowza! Where's this little gem from?

Today's Sun! I didn't buy it mind! Ha ha!

Fucking clown has absolutley no professional dignity - he's lost 6 a in row, gained a few wins and lost the rest. Yet he thinks he can turn it around and won't walk away. Idiot has no sense of big picture here, doesn't see that he should walk from the mess he's been part of and created. You don't just slide THAT many results and just attribute it to our CM getting sold. Can't defend, can't score, can't create shit. Been bailed out by 1 or 2 players every time we've won a match under his tenure.

There's an honour in walking away if you feel you aren't upto the job and you're doing more damage than good.

As if "the King" would ever cop to being the problem here.

I couldn't help but laugh at the king stuff. Nothing more disgusting then a guy who's generally unlikable with a personality where he thinks it's socially acceptable to call himself a king thinking he's better than others.

This is the same guy who tries to big up this working class guy type personality like he's one of the people.

I couldn't help but laugh at the king stuff. Nothing more disgusting then a guy who's generally unlikable with a personality where he thinks it's socially acceptable to call himself a king thinking he's better than others.

This is the same guy who tries to big up this working class guy type personality like he's one of the people.

:lol:

The actual King Story. I'd be so pissed off if someone took my dinner because they didn't like the look of theirs.

Genuinely reminds me of Rick James in the Chappelle skit. :lol:

Pardew said ahead of the big clash: “I want a nice result and be able to look fans in the eye and say ‘Sorry about the last seven games, we haven’t been good enough but I’m glad I won here today’.

“That’s all I want to do. I don’t want to say ‘There’s a win I’m OK now’.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-vows-apologise-newcastle-7064365?

Is he for f***ing real?!?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In celebration of the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls which I think was yesterday, I would like to declare Alan Pardew as suffering from a severe case of word vomit.

“It’s not about that, it’s about us winning a football match and giving ourselves some creditability and pride before we go to what we know is a tough game at Liverpool.”

Nice to hear that he has, unsurprisingly, already given up on getting a result at Anfield :lol:

Genuinely reminds me of Rick James in the Chappelle skit. :lol:

It actually could be a Rick James anecdote.