Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's going nowhere, as is the fat twat who owns us and is his master.

Only way to rid of us from this infection is don't go, hard but it's doable. Don't buy anything related, no merchandise etc and keep plugging away from the outside.

Rotten, unprincipled, arrogant and unscrupulous to the core all of them.

Breaks my heart to see OUR club infested with these parasites and vile leeches.

@SimonBird_: Pardew: "You have to be resilient. Some of the criticism has been left field and over the top and that has fuelled the anger here." #nufc

Wtf does that mean? The prick can't even speak English ffs.

:lol: He really can't. Been saying this since the first time i heard him speak.

He's still blaming the local press for inciting the anger against him. Which is mammoth bollocks. Over the top eh? Left field? You ain't seen nothing yet Al Pards.

Pardew;

"Tough game - Cardiff had nout to lose. Started well - played some good stuff first half. Difficult environment - difficult for players, said he wouldn't have liked to play in it. Krul and Tiote we excellent. Enjoyed the professionalism on the pitch. Carver giving out orders - he decided to stay sitting down. Pleased to see Taylor score at the end. Pleased for the club and all who work here - wanted the players to do the staff who work at the ground proud. Was worried that goings off with folk leaving would detract from the players - thanks the players for playing through it. Says the team haven't won enough fans back yet, but it's a small step. Summer recruitment is important. Says the team owe the fans a performance at Liverpool (!) and also 'the league'. Wants to give a good account and hopefully take some points.

Taylor coming out with a load of shite on Total Sport. :(

Guest neesy111

Apparently some young'uns weren't happy with me dad shouting "CLOWN!" every time Pardew got up off the bench. :lol:

That's considered a bad word nowadays, jesus wept.

@SimonBird_: Pardew: "You have to be resilient. Some of the criticism has been left field and over the top and that has fuelled the anger here." #nufc

Over the top? How does 4 wins in 19 matches with 13 losses since Boxing Day not deserve abuse and disgust? f***ing clown.

(Correct my stats if I'm wrong)

Over the top? How does 4 wins in 19 matches with 13 losses since Boxing Day not deserve abuse and disgust? f***ing clown.

(Correct my stats if I'm wrong)

The stats are even irrelevant at this point. You just have to watch the turgid football we play to know.

"Alan Pardew has praised the way in which his Newcastle side performed in what he described as a 'difficult environment' and insists he will stay on as manager next season."