Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah, that explains a bit, although I've seen enough cringeworthy comments on Facebook and in these articles to know there are plenty of NUFC fans that think he's doing a fine job.

Pardew said that he would stand by his “principles” despite the problems of late. He said: “You can’t do this job unless you’ve got a strength and resolve and there’s certain principles that you need as a manager and you have to stand by those. And in the last four or five weeks I’ve had to stand by some of the principles that I accept on the pitch and at the training ground and I’ve put them in place and I’ll stand by them.

“That’s why, in the end, I got a result today.”

Veiled dig at the Ben Arfa situation? Undertones of 'King does what he wants...'

Pardew said that he would stand by his “principles” despite the problems of late. He said: “You can’t do this job unless you’ve got a strength and resolve and there’s certain principles that you need as a manager and you have to stand by those. And in the last four or five weeks I’ve had to stand by some of the principles that I accept on the pitch and at the training ground and I’ve put them in place and I’ll stand by them.

“That’s why, in the end, I got a result today.”

I just can't comprehend this.

3 points out of 21, and you're vindicated? Fuck off man. :lol:

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Cardiff are utterly woeful. We were at home. Beating them is like managing to get to work without shitting yourself then telling everyone what a great employee you are. It's just the expected thing to do, you can't take any pride in it ffs.

The man's a fucking mess.

Not that it's even about the recent results- though of course they don't help. It's the horrid football, the negative tactics, the ostracising of anyone with even a modicum of talent in favour of try-hard workhorses, and that every player who arrived with a good reputation has started well then got progressively worse under his tenure.

Saying we're unhappy with the 6 defeats in a row is like shitting all over someone's floor and sticking a flag in it, then when they complain you tell everyone it's because they didn't like the colour of the flag.

Yes, there's a lot of poo references in there. Make of that what you will.

In another debate about all things Newcastle, Pardew and protests with my workmates, the old "a lower league team would love to be in the position you're in" argument was being used. I became very irate, one of the worst discussions I've had ever - so I can't complain about/criticise my club just because some lower league team are in the s***? f*** off.

In another debate about all things Newcastle, Pardew and protests with my workmates, the old "a lower league team would love to be in the position you're in" argument was being used. I became very irate, one of the worst discussions I've had ever - so I can't complain about/criticise my club just because some lower league team are in the s***? f*** off.

Doubt many lower league teams would pull 50k a game with the dross we are served up, in fact there aren't any clubs that would still pull 50k with the crap we've seen last 10 years

He's started already about a 'difficult' transfer window in the summer. The seasons not even over Pardew man.

what did he say?

“It is difficult. But we hope to recruit well,” Pardew said to The Chronicle. “We have done that since I have been here really. We lost a good player in the last window [Yohan Cabaye, who was sold to Paris St Germain for £20million]. We need to replace him for sure, maybe bring in three or four and move a couple of positions as well.”

He's started already about a 'difficult' transfer window in the summer. The seasons not even over Pardew man.

what did he say?

Its on NewsNow. Not sure how to link it.

Was it Mick Quinn who had it on good authority that Pardew would be replaced in the summer? Is Quinn well connected within the club to be believed?

steve howey

Guest zicomartin

Pardew interviewed by a banned newspaper...

Can hardly complain about Ben Arfa then?

from vice magazine:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/print/vices-11-favourite-players-of-the-season

MANAGER: ALAN PARDEW

Who else? The man, the myth, the rectangular framed glasses. The Mercedes coloured hair, the rape gag, the headbutt, the pineapple juice. The man who takes selfies with Babestation girls, the man who stole his fitness coach's dinner, explaining that, "When you're the king, you can do anything." The man who saved Newcastle and systematically dismantled them at the same time. The savvy buyer, the fire-seller. The genius, the idiot, the psychopath, the saviour. The Pards.

His team have been absolutely useless for months, he's played some bizarre teams, but they're currently ninth in the table with a few games to go. Only one place behind the massively acclaimed Southampton team. The fans hate him, but probably know deep down that things aren't going to get better with anyone else. Pardew is there, wreaking havoc, ripping the soul out of the team and quietly whispering, "Go on then, see if Steve Bruce will do you any better." His existence is a permanent nightmare for Geordies and one that will only get worse if he goes.

Never seen this attributed to him anywhere else.

from vice magazine:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/print/vices-11-favourite-players-of-the-season

MANAGER: ALAN PARDEW

Who else? The man, the myth, the rectangular framed glasses. The Mercedes coloured hair, the rape gag, the headbutt, the pineapple juice. The man who takes selfies with Babestation girls, the man who stole his fitness coach's dinner, explaining that, "When you're the king, you can do anything." The man who saved Newcastle and systematically dismantled them at the same time. The savvy buyer, the fire-seller. The genius, the idiot, the psychopath, the saviour. The Pards.

His team have been absolutely useless for months, he's played some bizarre teams, but they're currently ninth in the table with a few games to go. Only one place behind the massively acclaimed Southampton team. The fans hate him, but probably know deep down that things aren't going to get better with anyone else. Pardew is there, wreaking havoc, ripping the soul out of the team and quietly whispering, "Go on then, see if Steve Bruce will do you any better." His existence is a permanent nightmare for Geordies and one that will only get worse if he goes.

Never seen this attributed to him anywhere else.

It was highly reported a few months ago. Just shows how mental he is