Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's my point though, Mel/Mulensteen were in the job 2/3 months and they are sacked because they didn't pull up any trees in that period. Don't know why owners/fans expect instant success once a change is made. They've inherited a squad in a poor position who won't be used to the new managers ideas and will take time to adapt to their philosophies. Both of them have never managed in the PL and aren't even given the chance to adapt, get sacked and are labelled shit. 

Mel one was harsh certainly like I say its mostly correct but occasionally is not. I like Mel and they've got a shit squad. I have my doubts about mulensteen though.

I don't really know much about Mel, but what I will say is that generally the club have a better idea of what sort of job the manager is doing than those on the outside. We got slaughtered for binning Big Sam by the southern press, but I don't see many of them sticking up for the fat cunt now he's on the verge of the boot at West Ham. It's all very well saying that you need stability but you can count on one hand the managers who actually deserve it. I would far rather have a chairman prepared to act if he thought the manager wasn't up to it.

Mel one was harsh certainly like I say its mostly correct but occasionally is not. I like Mel and they've got a s*** squad. I have my doubts about mulensteen though.

I think Cardiff would have stayed up under Mackay. I hope Cardiff stick by Ole though, young manager, come to the league and struggled but should be given the chance to get back next year, same with Magath. Although I feel Fulham were fucked regardless of who was in charge, their season was just a mess.

If you judged Pardew on his first six months to a year on here, he did pretty well tbf and got massive amounts of praise on here.

Yup, then his true ability became visible. It's not a matter of time imo, if you've got a decent enough knowledge you can spot the wasters. Of course it would have been ridiculous to sack him after the 5th season, however people were expressing doubts that became painfully realised. he should have been sacked the season after, without question

Or better yet, he should never have been hired in the first place.

Mel one was harsh certainly like I say its mostly correct but occasionally is not. I like Mel and they've got a s*** squad. I have my doubts about mulensteen though.

I don't really know much about Mel, but what I will say is that generally the club have a better idea of what sort of job the manager is doing than those on the outside. We got slaughtered for binning Big Sam by the southern press, but I don't see many of them sticking up for the fat c*** now he's on the verge of the boot at West Ham. It's all very well saying that you need stability but you can count on one hand the managers who actually deserve it. I would far rather have a chairman prepared to act if he thought the manager wasn't up to it.

I think the managers who have experience of the PL and English football should certainly be expected to get results quicker than a foreign import manager. They should be given more time to adapt to the style of English football and implement their ideas. Managers like Allardyce/Hughes/Pulis/Moyes already have their style for the league and a case of just transferring it into the club.

I think Cardiff would have stayed up under Mackay. I hope Cardiff stick by Ole though, young manager, come to the league and struggled but should be given the chance to get back next year, same with Magath. Although I feel Fulham were f***ed regardless of who was in charge, their season was just a mess.

No way for Ole. He's so out of his depth. Signed horrific players and made them a worse team.

Aye, he had a horrible 6 months and was a big responsibility for them going down but he did a good job with Molde and I would give him the chance to learn from his mistakes and see how he gets on in the Championship.

If we had to go through managers every few months, I wouldn't be happy about it at all.  But I'd much prefer that than to this soul destroying stability.  Bring on the fucking earthquakes and volcanic eruptions rather than this slow but palpable decay.

Let's just retire the name Newcastle with this cunt in charge.  Call the club sports Direct United featuring the Dipshit Formerly known as King or something.

I seriously can't take another summer knowing that he will be in charge for the next season.

Let's just retire the name Newcastle with this c*** in charge.  Call the club sports Direct United featuring the Dipshit Formerly known as King or something.

I'd be up for forming a "FC United of Newcastle" or the like and start over in the lower leagues.

Not when they are s***

So all these managers getting the sack after a few months are s***?

Nope but Mel was the wrong fit, . Sherwood wasn't good enought, ditto Moyes.  Jol was s*** at fulham. Di Canio at Sunderland. I can't really think of any that didn't deserve it tbh

Sherwood didn't deserve to keep his job with the best win percentage of any Spurs boss in PL history?

Not when they are s***

Nope but Mel was the wrong fit, . Sherwood wasn't good enought, ditto Moyes.  Jol was s*** at fulham. Di Canio at Sunderland. I can't really think of any that didn't deserve it tbh

Sherwood didn't deserve to keep his job with the best win percentage of any Spurs boss in PL history?

No he lost too many to the teams above them and to top it off was completely unprofessional in everything he did. Pulling a fan out of the crowd to sit in the managers seat. Rank stupidity

Oh, right. Who gives a shit how many wins he got if he was losing to the teams above him.

As for the fan, I suppose Keegan doing it several times while boss of us was rank stupidity too.

Not when they are s***

No he lost too many to the teams above them and to top it off was completely unprofessional in everything he did. Pulling a fan out of the crowd to sit in the managers seat. Rank stupidity

Oh, right. Who gives a s*** how many wins he got if he was losing to the teams above him.

As for the fan, I suppose Keegan doing it several times while boss of us was rank stupidity too.

:lol: well yes. You've answered your own question really. Not sure who you're arguing with really. Keegan took a fan, mid game and allowed them to sit and "manage" in a PL game "several times" did he? Got a link to that happening?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?topic=68275.0

That bloke would often be invited to sit in the dugout and nearby by Keegan in our promotion season and the first season in the PL.

Honestly, as if having a bit of banter with a fan could be construed as a legitimate contributing factor in a bloke losing his job. Some of you need to put 'Footie Man' down and get out into the real world.

Also Dalglish has a worse win percentage than pardew with a better squad. Doesn't mean he's a better manager

Dalglish was a catastrophic manager. I could have managed the Liverpool sides of 87-88 and 89-90 to the Championship with players they had. As soon as the writing was on the wall (the 4-4 v. Everton in the FAC the catalyst), he did a runner (even before the replay!) He was, frankly, lucky to win the Prem with Blackburn or, rather, he had Shearer who basically won it on his tod. Thereafter, it got worse and worse - he shat it at Blackburn, embarrassed himself and Celtic both with his managerial efforts there and pathetic stunts like taking press conferences in an East End pub, then shat it again.

The best was yet to come, though, with his '2nd coming' at Liverpool, culminating in possibly the funniest 90mins I have ever seen at SJP when we dismantled his Liverpool side 2-0 on 1.4.12. His second tenure at Anfield was remarkable only for its ineptitude, his disgraceful backing of Suarez, the Suarez t-shirts, the 'he shouldn't have been banned in the first place' humility when Suarez returned from suspension, his 'I think I'm being clever but I'm coming across like a c*nt' press conferences, etc. etc.

Horrible, twisted man. Horrible, talentless manager. Comparable to Pardew in many ways, but at least KD has some medals.

I hated Dalglish.

Also Dalglish has a worse win percentage than pardew with a better squad. Doesn't mean he's a better manager

Dalglish was a catastrophic manager. I could have managed the Liverpool sides of 87-88 and 89-90 to the Championship with players they had. As soon as the writing was on the wall (the 4-4 v. Everton in the FAC the catalyst), he did a runner (even before the replay!) He was, frankly, lucky to win the Prem with Blackburn or, rather, he had Shearer who basically won it on his tod. Thereafter, it got worse and worse - he shat it at Blackburn, embarrassed himself and Celtic both with his managerial efforts there and pathetic stunts like taking press conferences in an East End pub, then shat it again.

The best was yet to come, though, with his '2nd coming' at Liverpool, culminating in possibly the funniest 90mins I have ever seen at SJP when we dismantled his Liverpool side 2-0 on 1.4.12. His second tenure at Anfield was remarkable only for its ineptitude, his disgraceful backing of Suarez, the Suarez t-shirts, the 'he shouldn't have been banned in the first place' humility when Suarez returned from suspension, his 'I think I'm being clever but I'm coming across like a c*nt' press conferences, etc. etc.

Horrible, twisted man. Horrible, talentless manager. Comparable to Pardew in many ways, but at least KD has some medals.

Has there been any official confirmation of this cunts position yet? I guess no news means he's staying...

It'll just be in the fan forum minutes, which I assume will be published tomorrow.

Has there been any official confirmation of this cunts position yet? I guess no news means he's staying...

its not usual to give confirmation that someone isn't getting sacked it will just be a throwaway line in the minutes of the fans forum no big official statement just business as usual

Guest Bert Shaft

Has there been any official confirmation of this c***s position yet? I guess no news means he's staying...

The horrible slimey git will have to be regularly booed and slaughtered by the fans at the home games to make the rest of his time here as uncomfortable as f*ck seeing as he won't f*ck off.

Disgusting, just disgusting.

Four years:

- No semblance of playing style (despite constant talk)

- Almost every player has gone backwards in terms of skill and confidence

- All areas of the pitch look weaker than when he took over - That has to be said in practice, not on paper.

- Lost crowd support

That's without bringing in the stats into play which are sackable by themselves and way more damning.

The fact that he will now get "his choice" of transfer targets petrifies me. We would already be in the Championship if he had got the likes of Bent, Tompkins and Bardsley. I fully expect him to use last years window as his main excuse and we will pay for what happens next.

I can see the promotion team wiping the floor with the current NUFC team, with Kevin Nolan bagging himself a hattrick.

Disgusting, just disgusting.

Four years:

- No semblance of playing style (despite constant talk)

- Almost every player has gone backwards in terms of skill and confidence

- All areas of the pitch look weaker than when he took over - That has to be said in practice, not on paper.

- Lost crowd support

That's without bringing in the stats into play which are sackable by themselves and way more damning.

The fact that he will now get "his choice" of transfer targets petrifies me. We would already be in the Championship if he had got the likes of Bent, Tompkins and Bardsley. I fully expect him to use last years window as his main excuse and we will pay for what happens next.

I can see the promotion team wiping the floor with the current NUFC team, with Kevin Nolan bagging himself a hattrick.

The mackemisation continues....

So he's had six players that are going to the World Cup (including Remy, not including Good as he's been on loan), but he can't be blamed for the performances :lol: Yanga-Mbiwa would probably have been in with a shout if he was allowed to play.