Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd rather we spent £20m and gave it to someone competent.

:thup:

Wouldn't it be Carr as usual though?

Ian you must know full well the implication/assumption is that Pardew has convinced people at the club he needs more Inglish, the 'evidence' of this being they're backing him and he's spent the last few months sidelining some of our more talented foreigners in favour of Dan Gosling and Shola Ameobi who are both leaving the club.

Whether Carr is picking them is irrelevant because we won't pay for top class Inglish so pardew will get more Goslings won't he.

Why are you struggling with that?  It's not that Pardew will be in charge of signing the players but if he's being backed in a change of direction then I'm not sure Carr is good enough to get what we need in the Inglish market on our budget.  I'm not sure anyone is.

But yeah "we don't know that blah blah blah"...before you say it

Carr obviously assumed he was dealing with a normal manager and coaches and went out and got us some very good players thinking they'd be able to manage them.  Now he knows he's dealing with the Chuckle brothers + Harry and Lloyd he might be a bit less ambitious.

Anyway, I can't keep hoping we lose.  Whoever is in charge this is still NUFC and it's still my club so I want us to do well whether that means being stuck with Pardew or not.  Still want him sacked though, obv.

The player problem could be resolved to a significant extent if they just sacked the cretin; but Ashley values brown nosing too much and pardew is a master at it. I genuinely believe he's arrogant enough to think pardew won't get us relegated.

Just went to Facebook after a day of editing, and this is something that popped up from one of the NUFC sites.

"I think that Pardew is a good manager. Put yourself in his shoes over the time that he has been here"  Fucking idiots.  they've been had by this charlatan and are getting what they deserve.  Sadly, people like us are getting what those morons deserve too.

I'm not defending Pardew,but someone said on here that he's only in Newcastle Thursday to sunday and players are deteriating under him. could it not be the first team coaches Carver and Stone who are with them everyday that are clueless?

It won't make any difference if pardew is allowed his own players, in fact it will he more detrimental. Pardew isn't a bad manager because of the players he has, it's despite it. He's been lucky that quality players have bailed him out. Had we have been stuck with the likes of darren bent. We'd have gone down. Give him his own shit players and he'll still be shit, but we'll be stuck with a load of players who we won't want to keep and end up in a total mess. It'll be catastrophic

It should be good for a laugh though. Pardew will be given limited funds to buy nearly decent English players. You can see why we will be pulling away from Crystal palace and Stoke with that policy, it's not like Mark Hughes and Tony Pulis will be able to compete for those players or organise them even half as effectively as Pardew.

I'm not defending Pardew,but someone said on here that he's only in Newcastle Thursday to sunday and players are deteriating under him. could it not be the first team coaches Carver and Stone who are with them everyday that are clueless?

He spends 4 days a week training the players to focus on the opposition, leaving one day for Carver or whoever else for the rest of the stuff. Even if Carver and Stone are the ones taking most of the training, shouldn't he have stepped in once he realises how shit the players are? Of course it's on him man.

Random question do the minutes from the Fans Forum get published or is it closed shop to stop the press and public getting info ? (in Ashley thread too in case it gets missed)

Heres a thought, don't fuck off to London every week since we're not based there.

If we're this shit with him only working 4 days a week I dread the day he decides to take the job on full time.

Could someone of royal descent burn a leech filled with your blood and say "Alan Pardew"?

Random question do the minutes from the Fans Forum get published or is it closed shop to stop the press and public getting info ? (in Ashley thread too in case it gets missed)

Should be available on Wednesday.

Our coaches are bad and in desperate need of improvement but it's not them that picks Vurn at wing back or leaves out our only creative players.

That's the club's version though, yeah?  Are fans banned from releasing their own versions, or do they simply have to hold fire until the club's done theirs?

Considering the tyrants and dictators they are, I would think the latter.

That's the club's version though, yeah?  Are fans banned from releasing their own versions, or do they simply have to hold fire until the club's done theirs?

I think the fans can release their versions but only after the club have published theirs first.  There are one or two on that forum who won't be taken in by the club's spin.

No, Steve Stone has got a coaching pedigree as long as your arm. Oh, wait.....

I hate Steve Stone. The thing I hate the most is that whenever there's some sort of NUFC oldies XI, he'll trot on with Alan Thompson and Steve Watson. He never even played for us, the bald twat.

I hate Steve Stone. The thing I hate the most is that whenever there's some sort of NUFC oldies XI, he'll trot on with Alan Thompson and Steve Watson. He never even played for us, the bald t***.

Pretty sure he used to score against us all the time when we were actually trying to win things in the 90s.