Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Steve Stone. The thing I hate the most is that whenever there's some sort of NUFC oldies XI, he'll trot on with Alan Thompson and Steve Watson. He never even played for us, the bald twat.

Love that this petty stuff annoys another people, aside from me, too.

Guest firetotheworks

He was desperate to play for us when he was at Forest like. Aye, I reckon we'll just keep Ginola and Gillespie, cheers. :thup:

No Sherwood's, no Pulis's and no other unqualified cunt either. I will only settle for a proper manager suitable for a club of this stature otherwise don't bother. Stick your tuppence ha'penny managers up your arse Ashley.

No Sherwood's, no Pulis's and no other unqualified c*** either. I will only settle for a proper manager suitable for a club of this stature otherwise don't bother. Stick your tuppence ha'penny managers up your arse Ashley.

Haven't you been beating the "anyone but Pardew" drum before?

No Sherwood's, no Pulis's and no other unqualified c*** either. I will only settle for a proper manager suitable for a club of this stature otherwise don't bother. Stick your tuppence ha'penny managers up your arse Ashley.

No, I've been pretty specific that I don't want any long ball merchants or Sherwood because he's a prick.

No, I've been pretty specific that I don't want any long ball merchants or Sherwood because he's a prick.

Fair enough. So you'd rather keep Pardew than get Pullis or Sherwood in?

What's the point in sacking Pardew to replace him with either of those two? They might be better, they might not. I want someone who I would be confident could handle a squad of international players and develop an effective team to compete in Europe.

Guest firetotheworks

The one that say's "Worst home defeat to Liverpool in 87 years", wasn't it our worst home defeat to anyone in 87 years?

Yep, I've been meaning to say the same thing. Should be "Worst home defeat (vs Liverpool) in 87 years"

Guest antz1uk

Guillem Ballarge or however you spell his name has just said that Newcastle were one of the clubs that had sounded out Pochetino... must been before they decided to stick with this prick :(

What's the point in sacking Pardew to replace him with either of those two? They might be better, they might not. I want someone who I would be confident could handle a squad of international players and develop an effective team to compete in Europe.

:thup:

Guillem Ballarge or however you spell his name has just said that Newcastle were one of the clubs that had sounded out Pochetino... must been before they decided to stick with this prick :(

Wonder when that was. Encouraging at least.

imagine them trying to sell the club to pochetino man :lol: