Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got to thank a brilliant World Cup for its distraction, but come tomorrow it's back to club football focus, and all I can think of is how shit it's going to be with this twat in charge.

Ashley has done a brilliant job of dividing the club, I can't even make my mind up what I realistically want to see happen this season.

Hopefully it won't rain or be cold at home games next season so I can suffer in comfort and silence while Pardbooing before fucking it off for good.

A lot of new players, will need time to gel. Excuse sorted.

Same every season under this business plan. Well, apart from when we don't sign anyone.

Then it's not enuff players, injuries, we was tired.

A lot of new players, will need time to gel. Excuse sorted.

Same every season under this business plan. Well, apart from when we don't sign anyone.

So...not the same every season then. In fact most often the opposite.

Now that the club has signed what look to be 2 decent players in de Jong and Cabella, with, according to latest reports, Janmaat on his way, the fear is that as with other decent players we have had in the past, Pardew will either ruin their play by not using them properly or they will become demotivated by his ultra-cautious and negative strategies. All the players mentioned are basically attacking players, or at least, are good going forward - can anyone imagine how KK would have used them and probably made them into better players compared to how our managerial genius will handle them....?

As someone has already said, with his on the nose comment 'giving good players to Pardew is like putting perfume on a pig and expecting it to smell nice..'

I loved that one..!

Could see the King being under massive pressure if he doesn't have a good start to the season with all the new signings Ashley has given him to get

This is what I'm hoping for too, it only takes one defeat for him to revert to type, but we've been here before when we brought 5 players in to stop us getting relegated. As long as we're not in danger of going down he'll probably be safe as depressing as that is.

Could see the King being under massive pressure if he doesn't have a good start to the season with all the new signings Ashley has given him to get

This is what I'm hoping for too, it only takes one defeat for him to revert to type, but we've been here before when we brought 5 players in to stop us getting relegated. As long as we're not in danger of going down he'll probably be safe as depressing as that is.

really hard to see him getting enough leeway to make it christmas like, we're getting rid of dead wood and replacing some of it with players that cost actual money and/or he endorses...bad defeat to man city and subsequent poor performances and he might end up under pressure pretty sharpish

fingers crossed

and thanking himself ff :lol:

Now that the club has signed what look to be 2 decent players in de Jong and Cabella, with, according to latest reports, Janmaat on his way, the fear is that as with other decent players we have had in the past, Pardew will either ruin their play by not using them properly or they will become demotivated by his ultra-cautious and negative strategies. All the players mentioned are basically attacking players, or at least, are good going forward - can anyone imagine how KK would have used them and probably made them into better players compared to how our managerial genius will handle them....?

As someone has already said, with his on the nose comment 'giving good players to Pardew is like putting perfume on a pig and expecting it to smell nice..'

I loved that one..!

I said all this in the season we brought all the French players in, that he would have nowhere to hide, yet 3 years later he's still here and most of them are gone or on their way out. Ashley is desperate to keep him here, but if we do get a decent striker to compliment the other signings, Pardew and his cronies in the press are going to struggle for excuses. But no doubt they'll find a way.

starting to wonder what tactical and personnel-related nightmares he has in store for us after his analysis of the world cup games now :anguish:

could be anything really, will probably start elliot in goals so he can bring krul on in the 119th minute

starting to wonder what tactical and personnel-related nightmares he has in store for us after his analysis of the world cup games now :anguish:

could be anything really, will probably start elliot in goals so he can bring krul on in the 119th minute

Cabella on the bench.

I loved that one..!

That was OK Doke (Oakie Dokie I assume) in the comments of an article.  He's a funny guy that one.

I loved that one..!

That was OK Doke (Oakie Dokie I assume) in the comments of an article.  He's a funny guy that one.

Where did he go? Haven't seen him around for ages.

Guest bimpy474

I loved that one..!

Oi he nicked it from me saying it on here about three hours earlier ffs :lol:

I loved that one..!

:fishing:

Guest bimpy474

I loved that one..!

:fishing:

Oi :lol: