Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really hope these signing don't placate the fans.  First two games are on telly, so we need the Pardew out chants to get the pressure on him from the start.

Won't happen unless we get another tonking from City and the new players all have poor games....

Will take several poor results before the myopic diehards get the message..

Guest chopey

I won't be their to add my voice to the limited pardew haters this season so I just hope my seat hasn't been taken by some  pardew lover that will give more than the one game he deserves.

What would the king think?

http://i.imgur.com/2bVb7ic.png

That graph just means that there are both good players that run a lot and good players that run less. Similarly, there are bad players that run a lot and bad players that run less.

This is just an eyeball estimation but the predictive value of those lines relative to the scatterplot simply can't be that strong.

I really hope these signing don't placate the fans.  First two games are on telly, so we need the Pardew out chants to get the pressure on him from the start.

Andrew Jobling ‏@AMJ93NUFC 17 mins

Remember when everyone was complaining cause we hadn't signed anyone BEFORE the transfer window opened? Wonder what they're thinking. #NUFC

This is the real worry for the future of NUFC, young fans who don't remember Keegan and barely remember Robson for whom this is the norm, for whom finishing in the top half is some sort of achievement.

Ashley and Pardew have got the next generation exactly where they want them.

Prepare to be hugely disappointed.

Let's be honest, even after a season of teams lining up to gang bang us by 4 or 5 goals the fans were still mostly behind Pards. So we've made some almost exciting signings and the heat will be off for a while, but without a commanding centre back and a proven striker, we still might have problems at both ends of the pitch. I wouldn't be too optimistic yet if I was one of the Pardew cheerleading squad.

Well if anyone wants to meet the guy and tell him what they think of him he shops in Waitrose, Ponteland every monday between 4pm and 5:30pm. I contemplate doing it every week but am sure I would end up swearing at him. Might leave a note on his windscreen one day. Ask him a question.. like 'What do Tevez, Mascerano and ben Arfa have in common?

Then again, it might be possible to provoke him into nutting you, call the police and say you want to press charges. That should give the press a field day.

Pretty obvious after some movement (and lets not kid ourselves, it HAS been the bare minimum after departures) in the transfer window it'll be back to "Pardew gizza wave" straight away, even after a humping at City and a valiant loss after going a goal up against Villa.

Guest Roger Kint

Pretty obvious after some movement (and lets not kid ourselves, it HAS been the bare minimum after departures) in the transfer window it'll be back to "Pardew gizza wave" straight away, even after a humping at City and a valiant loss after going a goal up against Villa.

Yep, already seeing one or two people considering going back on here and FB. The banners will be met by hostility by most fans who have all but forgotten Cardiff and are prepared to give them a chance.

Guest Roger Kint

Unveil the protest banner when he's at the counter. :thup:

Drape the Pinnocio one over his car

Make it unfurl over his windscreen when he hits the highway.

Can we not make it a sticker to cover his bonnet?