Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Said he takes full responsibility for a s*** first half because the team he put out was too young and inexperienced.

:lol:

What a c***.

Hes such a fuck wit. Why cant he just say, "we werent good enough, we need to keep the ball better and be more patient building our attack. There were some young players out there, who we feel have a great future and it will be a good experience for them to play against a quality side in Malaga and recognise the level they need to aspire to play at."

Said he takes full responsibility for a s*** first half because the team he put out was too young and inexperienced.

What a c***.

Hes such a fuck wit. Why cant he just say, "we werent good enough, we need to keep the ball better and be more patient building our attack. There were some young players out there, who we feel have a great future and it will be a good experience for them to play against a quality side in Malaga and recognise the level they need to aspire to play at."

That would require him 1. recognizing there's a problem and 2. Figuring out a solution. I have my doubts he knows either.

What a c***.

Hes such a f*** wit. Why cant he just say, "we werent good enough, we need to keep the ball better and be more patient building our attack. There were some young players out there, who we feel have a great future and it will be a good experience for them to play against a quality side in Malaga and recognise the level they need to aspire to play at."

That would require him 1. recognizing there's a problem and 2. Figuring out a solution. I have my doubts he knows either.

Remember that poor run at the start of 2012/13. He said in an interview he wasn't what to change to make us play better. Fucking pleb.

Hes brought on obertan. Brilliant

Pardiola 1 - 0 Haters

And the 3 malaga goals that came before that?

Nothing he can do if the players don't give a s***.  He changed things and it's 1-0 to Pards.

Poor wum attempt tbh.

You can do better loki.

You honestly think he sent them out to defend like that?  Basic schoolboy stuff.

Guest neesy111

Weird thing about saying the team was too young is that the experienced players were the worst.

Nothing was said about our defending in the whole interview, which I found weird after we could had conceded 6/7.

Weird thing about saying the team was too young is that the experienced players were the worst.

Aye, no mention of how shit the defending was, as if having more experience up front somehow means we get the ball to them and defend better. We didn't attack whatsoever and defensively were tragic. Worrying but totally expected

I wrote a statty piece for True Faith over the summer which backed up what you all told me a year ago when I was still giving him the benefit if the doubt over circumstances.

Today's game was the clearest example of this...

"Under Pardew, Newcastle have almost completely avoided playing the ball into the box any more.  Pardew prefers his players to either have a shot from long range, or to lob a ball into the box over the top for a knock down.  He has abandoned all creativity and rather than take the time to break down a defense and create a few good chances, instead he trains his players to create twice as many poor opportunities to get lucky."

Read the full piece here...

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/what-is-alan-pardews-footballing-vision.html?m=1

Aye, no mention of how s*** the defending was, as if having more experience up front somehow means we get the ball to them and defend better. We didn't attack whatsoever and defensively were tragic. Worrying but totally expected

Well, there was a total mess in front of them, to be fair to the back four. That did start with us not really having anyone dropping into midfield to counteract their midfield 3. The team he put out needed far more direction due to their inexperience.

Guest Dontooner

Well as least he cant throw Shola into the game anymore. This disgusting maggot of a person Alan Fuck face Pardew .

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder if he'll start to play Ben Arfa so that he has any fucking excuse to feed to the idiots that watch us. If/when we go to shit this season if/when we don't have one or two good players fail to bail him out, after Ashley (from his incorrect perspective) has spunked loads of money on players, I think the heat will be the hottest it's ever been and it's the best chance that we'll ever have of him being sacked.

When will it register with him that in the same way remy has had a lot of chances to join us, so many now we have to say enough is enough, the amount of poor performances his teams have churned out should mean the same. Its not 1 a season which can be forgiven but at least 1 a month.

I'm intrigued, yet also dreading to see what his "Plan B" is now that he has no Shola or Shola-type forward on the bench for when we go behind.

Williamson up top? I wouldn't bet against it.

I wrote a statty piece for True Faith over the summer which backed up what you all told me a year ago when I was still giving him the benefit if the doubt over circumstances.

Today's game was the clearest example of this...

"Under Pardew, Newcastle have almost completely avoided playing the ball into the box any more.  Pardew prefers his players to either have a shot from long range, or to lob a ball into the box over the top for a knock down.  He has abandoned all creativity and rather than take the time to break down a defense and create a few good chances, instead he trains his players to create twice as many poor opportunities to get lucky."

Read the full piece here...

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/what-is-alan-pardews-footballing-vision.html?m=1

Grim reading that HF.

Thanks for posting it though.

Today was good in one way as it indicated we might not go on a Pardewesque "new players and momentum" run. Maybe he's too far down the crack this time.

We lost to Leeds before going something like 12 unbeaten at the start of 11/12. We lost to some Portugese fucktards in a similar manner to this last season, it's all irrelevant