Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You can't polish a turd and no doubt we'll have a complete U-turn with the usual excuses pumped out by October. Injuries, lack of experience, small squad, can't compete with other clubs etc....

All this blood and thunder about pushing for a champs league place will be forgotten once the nights get shorter, the sun goes away, the injuries mount up and and the same age old tactical f*** ups are being made with the usual awful style of play. His only get out clause is if the new signings manage to paper over the crack as has been seen before.

Let's be honest though if things start to turn sour which they very well could given the lack of sympathy the fans have towards him then surely even Ashley (who will have the view that he's spent heavily even if we don't) will lose patience if we're turning out the usual dour performances and languishing in the bottom half.

Pardew should replace Mark Regev as Israel's official spokesman.  Clearly reading from the same excuse manual.    them rockets is a fret to our Tel Aviv.

His quotes are something to marvel at.......Even my Dad who doesn't really follow football that closely said the other day "Pardew's an idiot" :lol:

I was almost dumbfounded when a lady in my local who is a season ticket holder when asked about the new season said really confidently "look at the new players who've been brought in, they look really good". Didn't even mention the cretin in charge when discussing the new season until I brought it up. I can't fathom that some fans still can't see how ludicrously bad this bloke is.

"We coped quite well because Huddersfield have some good players"

Is this real life? :lol:

No way did he say that????

Didn't read the article, just the headline mate. Might have been a blog of some kind on Newsnow. So i don't know how accurate it was.

Wouldn't fucking surprise me though. Seriously, someone needs to take him down.

"I thought we looked a little bit tired from our exertions at the weekend.

“We have had three games in four days.

“And that’s tough on any team.

“We had good quality here and there.

“There was some fits and starts, but we have good players in good areas.

“We knew at the weekend it was going to be a tough schedule for the four teams involved.

“Back to back is tough.

“We took this game on a Tuesday because it was a fatigue game for us.

“We coped with it quite well because Huddersfield had some good players.”

“We knew at the weekend it was going to be a tough schedule for the four teams involved.

“Back to back is tough.

wtf is a fatigue game?

“Back to back is tough.

:lol:

We arrange friendlies, how can we use that as a excuse... FFS arrange them on dates that fit our schedule, so we get the most out of them.

Clueless.

Guest Roger Kint

I 'think' he's saying they wanted the game as a kind of a test for them in a fatigued state. Could be completely wrong, however.

:thup:

I 'think' he's saying they wanted the game as a kind of a test for them in a fatigued state. Could be completely wrong, however.

We play like that even when we've had a two week break. :lol:

Lot's of players in and out in his tenure, and yet we still struggle with the basics. Guess what the problem is?

Good news is, start badly and I really don't think this fraud will be here for long at all.  Massive pressure on him now as despite the squads obvious gaps still (which he should be doing something to address), he has been well backed by Ashley - both in his response to Pardbutt, relegation form at the back end of last season and the 7 new players.

IMO he is really is a dead man walking unless we start the season really well and keep up a level of consistency and stop conceding so many goals.

Guest firetotheworks

I want to enjoy football. I'll take what I can get this season in terms of enjoying matches, but my safety net when we get twatted into next week is that it all goes towards getting him out.

If we really get rid of this cunt early on, who are we going to get to replace him? Anyone would be better than Pardew but anyone who would get the best out of these new group of lads immediately?

God, I'm excited already waiting for the day Twitter goes into meltdown and the Skysports' yellow ticker goes on endlessly saying he's sacked.

Cue a 3-2 win over the champions Live on Sky.