Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

not worth a thread but been to Mick Quinn talk in but he was doing Talkshite so under contract and Steve Howey filled in and will try to remember most things in bullet  points

1.Reckons from inside info 93% of players want out most notably  Colo but Krul ,Sissoko, Santon,Debuchy also are after moves (can see issues with them if acceptable bids are not forthcoming)

2.Heard that Pardew will not be manager next season from a very good sauce

3.he is banned from SJP for slagging off Charnley in his Sunday Sun column

4.Thinks Chronicle is wrong for trying to push for Pardew to get sacked (imho it is the poll results not the paper)

5.Met Ashley recently at a function and he came over as a good bloke who wants the club to do well.

6.Man City owners were after us but did not offer Ashleys valuation (maybe the interest free loan is my guess)

Before anyone starts with the old "we know all that bollocks " this is confirmation

to finish off with non NUFC related stuff  he fell out with Lee Clark over a Sky Sports interview he did about how easy Birmingham City players fell over and said Terry Mcdermott did f*** all coaching anywhere he has been and Lee Clark said "knock his teeth out and put seats in and then he is a coach"  :mike:

HP?

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas  ·  1h

@tomtoon2010 Nobody can say for certain what MA will do but there are serious questions being asked now. Fan unrest has unsettled them

Tomorrow's Jnl: Pardew coming under serious scrutiny by Ashley, Cattermole interview & the column on HBA - and why he's killing AP softly.

I really hope this cunt gets anal herpes,, so every wipe hurts that little bit.  Fucking horrible weasel reptilian twat.

people murder so many innocent people,  how does he still breath (not innocent cunt)

It feels like things are finally coming to a head. He's looking so desperate. A lamb to the slaughter. Ben Arfa's interview has raised the clamour and the questions up a notch. We need to put the metal to the pedal and finally throttle the insufferable cunt.

My presentation at work the other day went really well like, I finished with his excuse about the Notting Hill carnival and people were falling about laughing.

Probably the only thing I've got to thank the Lying King for, helping me get over my nerves about presentations.  Cheers Pards, now fuck off.

@tomtoon2010 Nobody can say for certain what MA will do but there are serious questions being asked now. Fan unrest has unsettled them

Tomorrow's Jnl: Pardew coming under serious scrutiny by Ashley, Cattermole interview & the column on HBA - and why he's killing AP softly.

Thing is though, I start to build a bit of hope but then I see the fucking smug cunt smiling and joking on tv like he knows he's under zero pressure whatsoever. It's crushing :(

Thing is though, I start to build a bit of hope but then I see the f***ing smug c*** smiling and joking on tv like he knows he's under zero pressure whatsoever. It's crushing :(

Bollocks, be positive and if it doesn't work at least you've had some enjoyment out of it.

I think he looked under loads more pressure this time last year, I thought he might be off then.

He looks just as bad this season, did you see the state of him a couple of days ago?

I think he looked under loads more pressure this time last year, I thought he might be off then.

He looks just as bad this season, did you see the state of him a couple of days ago?

Not sure?

Not sure?

Did you see his dried up lips? :lol: He looked like a right scruff.