Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not easy when you reply than have another 5 things to answer for :lol:

Least i'm here trying to convince you lot this poor form will be put to an end and we will get back on a run again. I'm keeping faith that even Pardew's tactic of shutting up shop or containment will still pick up positive results even if i don't agree with it. He's here to stay and whilst Ashley is in charge and the results on the pitch continue to be good ones, i'm happy for that. He had his chance this season to forget last season and get us back on track and he's done that so far, couple of attacking signings and we can still push on. Not all doom and gloom like some make out.

I'd love to see Wullie's post rate when in poor form to good form as well. Hardly hear from him when things are going well.

Only so many times you can post the same things without it being spam tbh  :lol:

:lol:

Taking action this time, drop HP a pm and tell him to start a graph. Need some hard evidence, bloke only sings when we are losing :lol:

I'd love to see Wullie's post rate when in poor form to good form as well. Hardly hear from him when things are going well.

Only so many times you can post the same things without it being spam tbh  :lol:

:lol:

Taking action this time, drop HP a pm and tell him to start a graph. Need some hard evidence, bloke only sings when we are losing :lol:

I was referring to your posts defending Pardew  :lol:

Reminds me of when we had Bramble & Boumsong

Brett is wobbling all over the ring here like. Ian needs to throw in the towel.

You probably want Pardew sacked again Hans, you chop and change that opinion by the week :lol:

You're lying again Brett.

I would get rid of a Pardew in a heartbeat for any manager who can convince me he is able to play the front footed football Pards apparently dreams of and I've never said otherwise. The worse the run of form Pardew goes on the less lenient I am and the less picky I become with a replacement. If he's on a good run of form Id obviously be less willing to just sack the cunt on the spot

So right now...nobody lined up, just have to roll the dice with Ashley's appointment, do you want him sacked?

Every Newcastle fan would have him sacked if we knew this exciting football manager was coming in to replace him, that's common sense. A lot on here have wanted him sacked regardless of any wins and happy to roll the dice on his successor, but are you now in that position or are you sticking with your opinion of last week which was i don't want him sacked on the spot anymore? He was in good form when you said that, but now he's had 3 straight losses...you might want him gone now?

So right now...nobody lined up, just have to roll the dice with Ashley's appointment, do you want him sacked?

Every Newcastle fan would have him sacked if we knew this exciting football manager was coming in to replace him, that's common sense. A lot on here have wanted him sacked regardless of any wins and happy to roll the dice on his successor, but are you now in that position or are you sticking with your opinion of last week which was i don't want him sacked on the spot anymore? He was in good form when you said that, but now he's had 3 straight losses...you might want him gone now?

Hell yeah.

Guest Dontooner

Imo Shola = Pardew

Can't wait to get rid.

We need better judgement from the management but we have clowns in charge ...

So what so you do when you have a Moron as a boss, not only tortures you at work and hires follow monkeys to lead you ??

Well, the gamble can be summarised as follows for me:

a) Sack him, and risk uncertainty as to whether the replacement will be better or worse

b) Don't sack him, and confirm with certainty we will actively try to avoid Europe and winning trophies (and play a thoroughly boring brand of football in the process)

I'd roll the dice every fucking time and I've wanted him gone before he got here :lol:

Guest reefatoon

All this stability shite is as boring as fuck. Needs spiced up, was much more fun having a new manager every other season. Even better, drop all the managers names in a hat in the summer and get each club to randomly pick one.  Would be much more fun.  Stability is shit.

if the mackems beat us in the next derby it'll be the first time they've won 3 on the bounce since the 1920's apparently

he wants fucking running out of town if that happens with the players he got like, especially considering the players they've got  :lol:

if the mackems beat us in the next derby it'll be the first time they've won 3 on the bounce since the 1920's apparently

he wants f***ing running out of town if that happens with the players he got like, especially considering the players they've got  :lol:

I'd be stunned if we win tbh.

Pardew will be even more nervous/defensive for fear of losing to them again, and will capitulate.