Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if its Ashley who has photos of Pardew, or if its Pardew who has photos of Ashley.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120129204450/southpark/images/thumb/c/c1/Joozian3.png/500px-Joozian3.png

Guest reefatoon

Anyone heard this rumour about Pardew going to DoF with DiMatteo getting the manager's job? Sorry if Giggs like...

:lol: can you imagine

I don't know what I would find more disturbing. The numpty bollocks managing our team, or him buying and sanctioning signings.  Both make me shudder with despair.

It's the usual s****, waffle, waffle, waffle.

must move on and look forward.  ( brush the derby under the carpet and forget it?  dont f***ing think so like.)

Aye, once again a caller rang TS tonight and said things had never felt so depressed around the club, as they do at this moment.

Anderson: (exasperated) "Why?"

Its like they think people are reacting to the derby defeat and the Cabaye sale, without realising that those incidents are just the final straw for a lot of people. They (TS) don't seem to, or don't want to recognise that this is just a culmination of the mis-management and lack of ambition of the club.

But of course we are (currently) 8th... we should be happy, right??

Pardew essentially said in his presser today that fans shouldn't give up their STs because we finished 5th two years ago :lol:

What afucking bellend.  Oh yeah, let peopel keep thorwing money at a football club thats going nowhere and the owner and his shitlings have made it rather clear.  :lol: :lol: