Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even manager Alan Pardew cannot escape from criticism, despite registering wins against  Manchester United (at Old Trafford), Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea FC. All of whom have considerably greater financial clout than Newcastle.

I didn't think a paragraph in an article could actually make me cry until I read that.

The accusation Ashley does not invest in the club is founded in a belief that where Manchester City and Chelsea have gone (from mid-table mediocrity to title-chasing megastars) Newcastle United should be able to follow.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's no sensible middle ground with these muppets.

Fans deride the club for being a laughing stock with sponsors such as Wonga and, more recently, Papa John’s, but would they rather see the scenes at Elland Road on January 31st or the relative quiet of St James’s Park? Would they rather face liquidation or “languish” in 8th place.

I'm struggling to believe this isn't a parody.

Even manager Alan Pardew cannot escape from criticism, despite registering wins against  Manchester United (at Old Trafford), Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea FC. All of whom have considerably greater financial clout than Newcastle.

I didn't think a paragraph in an article could actually make me cry until I read that.

FFS as good as those wins were/are they have been guzumped by the Sunderland games and Hull as well as others. I'm all for praise people when they do well, that includes Pardew but that doesn't make him immune to criticism.

It was the "even" that got me, like it's a shock :lol:

"Even manager Alan Pardew cannot escape from criticism," you f***ing what mate :lol:

You must have missed the petition to get a Pards statue outside the stadium ;)

His comment in reply to someone saying football is in the entertainment industry:

Is it not? I was very entertained when Newcastle conquered Chelsea 2-0 at St James's.

The performance against Sunderland was dreadful but for one scoreline to spark such mass hysteria is ridiculous.

:lol: What a fucking contradictory mess of a human being.

Guest snoopythewriter

Anybody see Pardew praising the 'work' Kinnear did while he was at the club? Part of me is wondering if he's finally had enough himself, and is looking to be sacked. Didn't Ashley sack Kinnear for lack of activity during the transfer window? Now if Pardew is siding with Kinnear, he might be thinking, 'this could be a way to piss Ashley off, and in turn, get me sacked with a nice pay-off.'

Or am I giving Pardew more intelligence credit than he deserves?

The Mag sounds more and more delusional and in bed with the club, which is astonishing because the club hierarchy doesn't give a flying fuck about them, but I'm sure are lapping up the free goodwill spouted by these retards.

The Mag sounds more and more delusional and in bed with the club, which is astonishing because the club hierarchy doesn't give a flying fuck about them, but I'm sure are lapping up the free goodwill spouted by these retards.

Wha? They've posted absolutely loads of critical stuff lately.

The articles are all written by different contributors, with different opinions on NUFC.  You will get some pro Pardew and pro Ashley pieces but the majority lay into Ashleys NUFC -Direct.