Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The question is clearly worded.

And Pardew will never get another derby point as long he is here. They have him on a string.

I know the question is clearly worded, I'm just saying it doesn't really add anything to the discussion. Since we're already safe and defeat or victory has no consequences to the club, it's basically just the same as saying "do you want Pardew sacked". Except more annoying because there's no actual reason to want a win against Villa except for the fact it's what fans of a sports team usually do.

Ian W trying to tell people that the main concern should be that the team wins. Err yeah Ian. We know.

Ultimate irony. :lol: This from the bloke who said he was comfortable with the club playing Danny Simpson for six months to save a million on Debuchy.

Guest bimpy474

Basically this question cannot be defined. If we lose to Villa and know Pardew would be sacked, then yes i'd accept it for that to happen.

But seeing as that isn't the case, i'd rather we win. Knowing that means more leeway to him. Personally i dont think Ashley has any intention of sacking him, so whatever the result, it's frankly irrelevent.

. If you're at the game or watching it live then it's impossible to want to lose. Heart rules the head when you see your team on the pitch trying to score.

I tell you what, though. I would have agreed normally, but something in me has broken and it was the derby game which broke it. I sat watching the Spuds game realising that I didn't give a sh** what happened. The last time I'd been in me seat we'd bent over and taken it right up the arse from the mackems and I knew that whatever we did against Spurs wouldn't make up for it. I almost didn't want us to score because I thought that at least another defeat would ramp up the pressure on Pardon't.  :(

Ian W trying to tell people that the main concern should be that the team wins. Err yeah Ian. We know.

Ultimate irony. :lol: This from the bloke who said he was comfortable with the club playing Danny Simpson for six months to save a million on Debuchy.

This literally doesn't correspond to anything I wrote.

I'm just saying that the poll is a non-question because it's the same as asking 'do you want Pardew sacked'. Since the Villa result is clearly meaningless, there would be no reason to vote no.

. If you're at the game or watching it live then it's impossible to want to lose. Heart rules the head when you see your team on the pitch trying to score.

I tell you what, though. I would have agreed normally, but something in me has broken and it was the derby game which broke it. I sat watching the Spuds game realising that I didn't give a sh** what happened. The last time I'd been in me seat we'd bent over and taken it right up the arse from the mackems and I knew that whatever we did against Spurs wouldn't make up for it. I almost didn't want us to score because I thought that at least another defeat would ramp up the pressure on Pardon't.  :(

I'll be interested to see the body language of the players against Villa. Because it was pretty dire against Spurs.

This literally doesn't correspond to anything I wrote.

I'm just saying that the poll is a non-question because it's the same as asking 'do you want Pardew sacked'. Since the Villa result is clearly meaningless, there would be no reason to vote no.

Have some imagination man. It's just a thought exercise. Games of "what if?" are time killers, that's all. :lol: Conceptually no different than 20 pages of "what if Vince McMahon actually bought the club?" ponderings.

Guest bimpy474

The Club feels it necessary to respond to the article published in the Sunday Express newspaper, headlined 'Pardew's One Game From Sack - Beat Villa or it's the Bullet', and claimed as an 'exclusive' by the paper. The article was written by John Richardson.

We consider it extremely poor practice for a newspaper to print such an article without first seeking comment or clarification from the Club. The article was completely untrue and we can only assume published for commercial reasons or as an attempt to unsettle and disrupt.

The article also created subsequent ill-informed and damaging coverage in other media outlets and across social media.

To publish an article of such nature gives the profession of journalism a bad name. Journalists and newspapers which print such wholly inaccurate stories should be aware that there will be consequences for their actions.

Newcastle United will not accept false, misleading, mischievous or inflammatory reporting such as this and will take appropriate action as and when necessary. To this end, Newcastle United can confirm that the Sunday Express is banned with immediate effect. This ban does not extend to the paper's sister publications, including the Daily Star, who made contact with the Club to check the validity of the story and accordingly did not publish it.

I think Bimpy's bang on: we're not certain at all that a loss to Villa will send this cunt packing, so why inflict pain on yourself, the players, the team, the fans, and lose a chance to build some confidence and momentum for the remaining games? I'm all for us losing to Villa if it guarantees him the sack, but most of us are resigned to seeing him turn up week after week, no matter the result. Frankly, we have no idea what it will take to see him sacked. How many games do we need to cheer the opposing team for? At what number of games does it start feeling gross? We've already only won 1 home game in the last 8 :lol:

I'll be interested to see the body language of the players against Villa. Because it was pretty dire against Spurs.

I don't think they give a sh**. Apart, maybe from Willo who came over (well, sort of moved towards us) and applauded while the f******  muppet Sissoko stood and joked on with his Spuds mates. The club obviously aren't arsed and the manager's the biggest spunkbubble known to man so why should they care. Just count their massive salaries and forget about us the moment they take their shirt off.

Bah.  :rant:

Guest bimpy474

Yet this owner and board have no worries about lying to their owns fans. c***s.

Total double standards.

And why we love them so much.

Guest bimpy474

:anguish: man we are so small time. Banning newspapers for the sake of Alan Pardew. So much fucking :anguish:

Think it shows just how much in cohoots Pardew is with Ashley, he really is unsackable. Until Ashley leaves we are stuck with this useless utter cunt.

And to think people on here tried to defend them through the whole KK thing, Hughton, the naming of the stadium, the awful SD branding all over the stadium, not challenging for anything in the cups or a higher place in the league than 8th., Joe kinnear, Alan Pardew, Dennis Wise, Derek Llambias... 

i mean come on.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

And to think people on here tried to defend them through the whole KK thing, Hughton, the naming of the stadium, the awful SD branding all over the stadium, not challenging for anything in the cups or a higher place in the league than 8th., Joe kinnear, Alan Pardew, Dennis Wise, Derek Llambias...

i mean come on.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's TrolleMache :lol:

For got a relegation, two solid thrashing of Sunderland AT HOME, one of our worst ever premier league finishes last season.  Selling players depsite saying "no players will be sold"  - saying we will buy replacements, then producing loan players as a stop gap.

Flogging our best assets at inappropriate times.  The list just grows and people chuck 500 quid + a season at these morons. Boggles the mind.