Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Lambert will know full well that if they score first, we will crumble.

Lambert will also know that if they lead at half time, we have never won under Pardew when that's the case. If Villa get to half time in front then we're fucked.

Lambert will also know that if they lead at half time, we have never won under Pardew when that's the case. If Villa get to half time in front then we're f***ed.

To be fair, the reason Lambert knows all this stuff is because, well, it takes one to know one. Villa have a worse home record than everyone bar Fulham.

Guest bimpy474

Lambert will also know that if they lead at half time, we have never won under Pardew when that's the case. If Villa get to half time in front then we're f***ed.

To be fair, the reason Lambert knows all this stuff is because, well, it takes one to know one. Villa have a worse home record than everyone bar Fulham.

It's not about our home record, that's Pardew's record since he took over, every game we've been behind at half time under him, we have never ever won. Any opposition will look at that and know what to do.

Villa's home record is irrelevent.

Guest tollemache

Managers spout utter meaningless drivel at the press all the time and Pardew is no different. Not worth paying attention to the vast majority of it.

I'd take a crummy 0-0 vs Villa I think, but I'm not convinced we'll get it by any means. I say 1-0 them.

Managers spout utter meaningless drivel at the press all the time and Pardew is no different. Not worth paying attention to the vast majority of it.

I'd take a crummy 0-0 vs Villa I think, but I'm not convinced we'll get it by any means. I say 1-0 them.

I wouldn't take anything other than a home win.

Guest tollemache

As in, anything else and he's gone? He'll be under pressure certainly but I think it depends on the dressing room. That's where it's going to come from if it happens this season.

I think if he gets a plucky draw that'll be seen as a potential corner turner and the pressure will ease. As far as the press etc are concerned anyway.

As in, anything else and he's gone? He'll be under pressure certainly but I think it depends on the dressing room. That's where it's going to come from if it happens this season.

I think if he gets a plucky draw that'll be seen as a potential corner turner and the pressure will ease. As far as the press etc are concerned anyway.

If it was anything else and he's gone, I would hope for anything other than a win and to see the back of him.  Anything other than a home win is a shit result against Villa and on it's own we should hope to win.  After our recent set of results it's a must win as far as I'm concerned and anything else isn't good enough.

Howay, we've come from behind to win a number of times this season. Er, once I mean.

Hope we're not losing at half time though. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Howay, we've come from behind to win a number of times this season. Er, once I mean.

Hope we're not losing at half time though. :lol:

Once and that was against 9 men wasn't it?

"When you lose four or five home games at Newcastle, you are under pressure and I don't hide from that.

"Every three months at this club, there has been a period of pressure. I don't see it as any greater than it was last year when we went to QPR, for example.

"Maybe the year before, we had a year where it all sort of didn't really build into any pressure. We lost games, but we managed to bounce back quickly.

"But the pressure comes sometimes from scenarios that you are faced with, and we have lost some key players in this period.

"You take (Yohan) Cabaye, (Fabricio) Coloccini, (Loic) Remy and Cheick Tiote out of my team and it isn't going to help me win games. But when they are back, it strengthens my hand and hopefully we get the result we want."

So oblivious. :lol:

PS: Yohan's not coming back Al.

Now ruining the World Cup by being a pundit on BBC.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

When Keegan went over to the USA, he came back with Hottiger & Albert.

When Robson did coverage of the Japan/Korea World Cup he was talking of hopefully signing Rivaldo.

When Pardew covers this World Cup, he'll be talking about how hard it's going to be to keep our star players after playing on the biggest stage.

"When you lose four or five home games at Newcastle, you are under pressure and I don't hide from that.

"Every three months at this club, there has been a period of pressure. I don't see it as any greater than it was last year when we went to QPR, for example.

"Maybe the year before, we had a year where it all sort of didn't really build into any pressure. We lost games, but we managed to bounce back quickly.

"But the pressure comes sometimes from scenarios that you are faced with, and we have lost some key players in this period.

"You take (Yohan) Cabaye, (Fabricio) Coloccini, (Loic) Remy and Cheick Tiote out of my team and it isn't going to help me win games. But when they are back, it strengthens my hand and hopefully we get the result we want."

Someone please slap him.

Now ruining the World Cup by being a pundit on BBC.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

When Keegan went over to the USA, he came back with Hottiger & Albert.

When Robson did coverage of the Japan/Korea World Cup he was talking of hopefully signing Rivaldo.

When Pardew covers this World Cup, he'll be talking about how hard it's going to be to keep our star players after playing on the biggest stage. to sign players after a World Cup due to a busy market/inflated prices/brazilian waxes.

Guest reefatoon

Can imagine the reaction if he'd said he was jealous of Sunderland.

Well he could have done the thing of 'they've done marvellously/whatever to get they have' and dodged the leading question. Instead he engaged the cocksure, smug prick mode that he uses to get round his failings all too often and tried to score some desperate kudos from the more gullible of our fans.

And it will have worked with some of the clems on Sunday, when they are waving with glee at him.

Guest tollemache

By which I obviously mean a side in poor form and low on confidence scrapes a point despite not playing brilliantly. Not that Villa are a magnificent sporting power we should be glad not to lose to. Obviously.

Obviously.

He's a fucking parody of himself.