Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As much as I want Pardew gone, I am not too concerned about him still being manager at this stage.  However that is based (entirely unrealistically I know) on Ashley adopting the "correct" approach to appointing a new manager.

If Ashley is planning to sell up any time soon, it would make sense for him to leave the decision to the next owner and to let them incur the pay-off.  If he is planning to stay then it makes sense to appoint a DoF first and then to jointly decide the criteria for a new manager before looking to see who is available and of course there might be better choices available at the end of the season.  If the "right" man is available now, then it would make more sense to get him in ASAP so the players get to know him and hopefully it will encourage a few that there are better days ahead.

Needless to say I have no faith that the right approach will be adopted and it will be more a case of Ashley throwing the names of his mates into a hat and picking out the winner.

Tbf if we were still in the FA Cup, it would be considered a good season. Instead we've been knocked out by the worst team in the PL.. at home.

The dire football is the other issue.

You forgot the Mackem thumpings in amongst our other regular home batterings.

Why the heck does he always have to mention that it is going to be hard to hold onto Remy? We already know, Alan

Managing fans expectations by dropping little hints here and there, well in advance of Remy not coming to us.

Why the heck does he always have to mention that it is going to be hard to hold onto Remy? We already know, Alan

Managing fans expectations by dropping little hints here and there, well in advance of Remy not coming to us.

I see, but it's not like we have any expectations left with our current setup, isn't it? Or is it just me on a monday morning? :-/

Or doing what he usually does and throwing in the towel before it's even started, getting those excuses in early so if it does happen he can blow his own trumpet even louder.

I see, but it's not like we have any expectations left with our current setup, isn't it? Or is it just me on a monday morning? :-/

I have zero expectations, I didn't even celebrate the goal on Sunday.  Im flat as a fart.  Ive got nothing left for current state of the club. Other fans seem to be a mixed bag and thats what Ashley and Pardew are doing... its all about drip feeding little bits out here and there.  Watch what happens when the season finishes and they start talking about buying players for the sqaud.  Watch how their comments change from now until the next season starts and the next transfer windows slams on our fingers.

'Alan, what's the weather like?'

'Mild and err... We might have trouble holding on to Remy and Tiote if the right bid comes in.'

:-)

I found it pretty funny/pitiful when he mentioned next week's game at Hull saying "we might not win at Hull, but we'll give 100% hard work and effort". Or words to that effect  :fool:

"...we might lose even if we do everything right" :-)

"When you're in injury time, at 0-0, and the team haven't scored in four games, you need a special player."

- Pardew on Loic after the winner on Sunday.

You HAVE another special player you OWN, you fuckwit, but you leave him on the fucking bench and have pretty much ruined his fucking career and confidence. Ben Arfa is that special, and more. How many fucking points has he got you in the past?

Fucking fuckwit.

"When you're in injury time, at 0-0, and the team haven't scored in four games, you need a special player."

- Pardew on Loic after the winner on Sunday.

You HAVE another special player you OWN, you fuckwit, but you leave him on the fucking bench and have pretty much ruined his fucking career and confidence. Ben Arfa is that special, and more. How many fucking points has he got you in the past?

Fucking fuckwit.

:lol: It's frustrating.

This cunt and the bigger cunt that is his boss has just about killed the joy derived from watching my beloved Newcastle. 3 points...meh. Saturday was workman-like and dreary and this cunt celebrated like we had won the PL.  :jesuswept: Unbelievable!

Pards and the club have slipped up by letting it slip that they aren't serious about winning anything whatsoever...People crave endings and suddenly there is no ending to the story. Just a case of dimbos not understanding the supremacy of narrative.