Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1848447/michael-scott-no-o.gif

God, he's the fucking worst. Because adding four/five more games suddenly means we'll be in a relegation fight. I'd love to see this "other half" he just made up to make himself look better.

“There is half of you that would like to be playing for a trophy or some tangible reward at the end of the season like a European place.

“But there’s also that other side where you don’t want to be involved in at the bottom like we were last year and have that stress.

So half of you wants to be towards the top of the league, but the other half doesn't want to be near the bottom.

Thanks for that insight Alan, it makes less sense than anything I've ever heard. The Pardew Paradox.

“There is half of you that would like to be playing for a trophy or some tangible reward at the end of the season like a European place.

“But there’s also that other side where you don’t want to be involved in at the bottom like we were last year and have that stress.

This is the worst thing I've ever read :lol:

:lol:

He's a fucking wipe.

So half of you wants to be towards the top of the league, but the other half doesn't want to be near the bottom.

Thanks for that insight Alan, it makes less sense than anything I've ever heard. The Pardew Paradox.

That's the single worst quote he's ever made, without doubt. I cannot even put into words how fucking terrible that quote is.

It's genuinely something I'd expect someone to write in one of their miss the point of the argument and instead twist a few choice phrases from various posts and argue against that messages on here.

That's the single worst quote he's ever made, without doubt. I cannot even put into words how f***ing terrible that quote is.

It's genuinely something I'd expect someone to write in one of yheir miss the point of the argument and instead twist a few choice phrases from various posts and argue against that messages on here.

Every manager comes out with these sort of quotes

Aye SanToon I suppose you're right, at the end of the day we're all at the point where we'll hammer absolutely everything.

@SkySports_Keith: Pardew says he'll try a few things out between now and the rest of the season, perhaps blooding a couple of younger players.

Yeah, season's a dead rubber now and if we go full strength we might accidentally end up in the Europa League.  Treat every game between now and the end of the season like a cup game.  By which I don't mean in the way teams facing relegation claim every game is like a cup final, but just grudgingly turn up and put 11 players on the pitch.

Yup, pisses me off and sums the man up.

I don't want to be communicated with if the best he can do is tell us we should be happy we're not in a cup final because we're not fighting relegation. Like it has to be one or the other.

How about: "Sunderland have done well to get to the final - credit to them. We weren't good enough in those games, but we hope to give them a good run next season."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nufc-manager-alan-pardew-shrugs-6754783

Alan Pardew has suggested he is prepared to take the hit of a lack of success in the domestic cups if it means Newcastle United remain a Premier League club.

This weekend Newcastle fans will have to watch on as Sunderland tackle Manchester City in the League Cup final.

When weighing up the two arguments, Pardew said ahead of the trip to FA Cup quarter-finalists Hull - who still aren’t safe from relegation - at the KC Stadium: “There is half of you that would like to be playing for a trophy or some tangible reward at the end of the season like a European place.

“We haven’t got that to worry about now.

“For us, it’s about finishing as strongly as we can and maybe looking at one or two youngsters as well as we go along.”

Pardew also said that sealing top flight safety also handed him the chance to try out new systems and formations in the last 11 games.

He said: “I’ll certainly take the opportunity to look at one or two and sometimes the formations that we play too.

“We’ll see if someone can do a different role and we’ve had good success with that over the years I’ve been here.

“We’ll maybe look for one or two to play in unusual positions and see if they can perform in that role.”

And speaking on team news ahead of the clash in Hull, Pardew said:“Sylvain Marveaux is fit, but he’ll have to wait and see if he gets involved in the squad.

“But Davide Santon and Hatem Ben Arfa both have knocks at the moment so they won’t be involved at Hull City.”

Desperation.

What ahorrible bunch of people run our club.

I do not understand how Snakedew gets away with this, the journalists should being nailing him.  I forgot the press comferences are stage managed.

I don't want to be communicated with if the best he can do is tell us we should be happy we're not in a cup final because we're not fighting relegation. Like it has to be one or the other.

How about: "Sunderland have done well to get to the final - credit to them. We weren't good enough in those games, but we hope to give them a good run next season."

We wouldn't want to be in their position, down the bottom half of the table, not for all the cups in the world, think of the balance sheet you crazy bastard!