Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've no issue with him using our position to experiment with some younger players and different formations. Managers rarely get the chance to do that so we may as well take the opportunity.

And missing out on the Europa League is no calamity. Naff competition.

:lol: There's no such thing as a naff competition when you haven't won shit in like 50 years.

That thing about the cups is extremely dodgy, but I would like to hear the question as well. Hopefully he's just trying to take positives for the remainder of the season. The 'half you of wants to compete for a trophy' is appalling though.

You're finally on the turn.

Guest neesy111

I've no issue with him using our position to experiment with some younger players and different formations. Managers rarely get the chance to do that so we may as well take the opportunity.

Hi Mike.

:lol: There's no such thing as a naff competition when you haven't won shit in like 50 years.

I agree with Mike

@SkySports_Keith: Pardew says he'll try a few things out between now and the rest of the season, perhaps blooding a couple of younger players.

Yeah, season's a dead rubber now and if we go full strength we might accidentally end up in the Europa League.  Treat every game between now and the end of the season like a cup game.  By which I don't mean in the way teams facing relegation claim every game is like a cup final, but just grudgingly turn up and put 11 players on the pitch.

Depends on your point of view I suppose, some people have already said we should be trying things out over the remaining games.

Chicken and egg, people are saying we might as well try stuff out because Pardew isn't going to use the remaining games to try and qualify for Europe anyway.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastles-alan-pardew-expecting-hefty-3189429

Asked if this week's financial announcement indicated he should be able to spend in the summer, Pardew replied: "Yes.

"The finances of the club are in good shape. We know we've got to do some work in the summer after losing Cabaye, so you'd like to think we'll have to spend some of that this summer. The board have done well to get those figures, and we look forward to the next stage of our growth.

"I haven't really discussed the budget going forward for the summer. We will sit down and talk about that, and that's something for the future.

:lol:

The guy's a complete idiot.

He's came out with some shit but I'm not sure what he's said wrong there tbh.

Saying we'll be able to spend, then saying he hasn't discussed it with anyone. In fact fuck that, how about him even pretending he has any say on what we might spend. After everything that's happened. He's a joke.

He's came out with some shit but I'm not sure what he's said wrong there tbh.

Saying we'll be able to spend, then saying he hasn't discussed it with anyone. In fact fuck that, how about him even pretending he has any say on what we might spend. After everything that's happened. He's a joke.

But if we spend , won't that affect our fantastic accounts?

Ferk that.  Keep it for a day without a "y" in it.

It's all part of trying to keep fans onside, only he can't even get his own story straight. He's quite clearly complicit with what goes on above him.

I don't know how he has the brass neck to even talk about transfers any more. His integrity is non-existent from every angle.

It's all part of trying to keep fans onside, only he can't even get his own story straight. He's quite clearly complicit with what goes on above him.

I don't know how he has the brass neck to even talk about transfers any more. His integrity is non-existent from every angle.

Course he is, he's not going to get a decent job anywhere else. He's happy to sit there talking s*** pretending he's a manager for as long as he can.