Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll stick my neck out and say despite Pardews clear shortcomings there's no chance of us being relegated next season. We have enough real problems without folk constantly over egging it.

Can I stick my neck out?  If I can, I'll add that because of Pardew's clear shortcomings we'll under achieve next season as he's one of our main problems.

Golfmag's a legal beagle or something right?  So he'll be involved in the sale of the club to a mega rich Saudi geordie oil prince with a penchant for attacking football and big trophies :frantic::frantic::frantic:

I'll stick my neck out and say despite Pardews clear shortcomings there's no chance of us being relegated next season. We have enough real problems without folk constantly over egging it.

Can I stick my neck out?  If I can, I'll add that because of Pardew's clear shortcomings we'll under achieve next season as he's one of our main problems.

Fair enough, yeah.

Boardroom and Directors Box tomorrow.  Will pass on your collective best wishes to AP after the game...

Attack him with science, it seems to work.

Aye, a beaker full of acid will suffice.

Boardroom and Directors Box tomorrow.  Will pass on your collective best wishes to AP after the game...

I'll send you £10K if you p*ss in his general direction.

Not a chance of anything happening considering his new signature.

'never forget how crap we used to be' :anguish:

Golfmag's a legal beagle or something right?  So he'll be involved in the sale of the club to a mega rich Saudi geordie oil prince with a penchant for attacking football and big trophies :frantic::frantic::frantic:

Fraid not. Just a fan. Who also reckons AP's done a pretty good job given the hand he has been dealt behind the scenes (some of which he was obviously aware of when he accepted the role).

I'll send you £10K if you p*ss in his general direction.

Not a chance of anything happening considering his new signature.

'never forget how crap we used to be' :anguish:

I've had that signature for 10 years I think.

Guest neesy111

Fraid not. Just a fan. Who also reckons AP's done a pretty good job given the hand he has been dealt behind the scenes (some of which he was obviously aware of when he accepted the role).

Fair enough.

:thup:

He's done the minimum at best that you'd expect given "the hand he has been dealt with". I'm 80% certain another manager would be doing better with Mbiwa, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Marveaux, Cisse to name but 5.

Guest neesy111

3 years + he's been at the club.  What playing style / coaching methods has he enforced on the team?  None, that speaks volumes about his coaching ability.

Fair enough.

:thup:

Fair enough? For real?

Krul

Debuchy    Williamson    M'Bwia        Santon

Sissoko          Anita

Marveaux

Ben Arfa                                        Remy

De Jong

This is a starting lineup (particularly midfield/attack) we'll never, ever see under Pardew. Why? Because the manager is a negative w***** who thinks his job is to find ways to stop the opposition and that a team without defenders in attacking positions isn't a team capable of competing in the Premiership. He has absolutely no faith in creativity until he has no other option to turn to it. Even though we have absolutely nothing to play for, even if we're playing the worst side in the league, even if Tiote, Gouffran, Shola & co are all unavailable, he'll not play this type of lineup - he'll stick Santon in midfield if need be because that's the type of manager he is.

So utterly frustrating.

Guest Haris Vuckic

or because he's utterly shit.

Honestly man he gets better every game he doesn't play.

You would be much more accurate if you told him he was a slimy fraud who was out of his depth, I think that covers everything and doesn't require a great deal of time.

Better still, chin him and put him in hospital.

I'm not sure why anybody would feel sorry for him when he knew what he was getting into before he came, he knew it and he accepted it, now he has to get on with it.

Our team performances are rarely equal to or better than the sum of it's parts, that is down to him and his poor management, not anything that has gone on behind the scenes.  Other than that he's a slimy prick who does whatever his boss asks of him because he must have no self respect.  Any person in his position who has any self respect would walk if things were bad enough and he doesn't, even though he has a contract to fall back on if he thinks the club is not honouring whatever they promised him.  Keegan walked and the club had to honour his contract, they would have to do the same for Pardew if he was being unfairly treated in line with his contract, the fact that he doesn't walk suggests that he's happy with his treatment.

Mr Vuckic is absolutely bang on. Marveaux is a player whose stock has risen the less he has played. I don't think he's particularly good, he certainly shouldn't be starting.

That said he has been treated pretty poorly at times.

Yeah it's not like we lack creativity or anything. You're right :thup:

How does that make him a better player?

I don't quite understand the clammer for him to start. It's not as if he's pulled up trees when he has played. Through the middle he's been absolutely anonymous.

Mr Vuckic is absolutely bang on. Marveaux is a player whose stock has risen the less he has played. I don't think he's particularly good, he certainly shouldn't be starting.

That said he has been treated pretty poorly at times.

Yeah it's not like we lack creativity or anything. You're right :thup:

How does that make him a better player?

I don't quite understand the clammer for him to start. It's not as if he's pulled up trees when he has played. Through the middle he's been absolutely anonymous.

Where has anyone said that it does? Someone picked him in a starting line up, in a team that has zero creativity?  And was laughed at?

Again with this "he's not pulled up any trees" shite as well. Highest assists last season. Played about 3 games this.

That's a bit like being the tallest dwarf tbh :lol: