Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know just know, that if Joe Kinnear wasn't sacked by the club, or this happened earlier in the season, that he'd be in the dug out.

:anguish:

If Pardew is indeed banned for the rest of the season, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Kinnear brought back in.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew won't be banned from training and preparing the team for the games, it'll just be Carver and Stone for the matches. Not a chance Kinnear will be back, might have if Pardew had been sacked to see out the season, but not now.

Bit of an odd one but could we get an 'emergency' manager in for the rest of the season? Say one of the recently sacked managers like Laudrup.

It would never happen. Imagine laudrup coming in for the last ten games and seeing the quality of football skyrocket. It would make Pardew look a right chump. I don't think he could come back from it.

Exactly ;)

Bit of an odd one but could we get an 'emergency' manager in for the rest of the season? Say one of the recently sacked managers like Laudrup.

It would never happen. Imagine laudrup coming in for the last ten games and seeing the quality of football skyrocket. It would make Pardew look a right chump. I don't think he could come back from it.

alternatively we get the results that got laudrup sacked ?

You know just know, that if Joe Kinnear wasn't sacked by the club, or this happened earlier in the season, that he'd be in the dug out.

If Pardew is indeed banned for the rest of the season, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Kinnear brought back in.

:anguish: depressingly this

Having Kinnear return to a side that can't be relegated reminds me of Ruprecht in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Using a fork with a cork on the end.

And i appreciate that will make no sense at all to anyone. :)

alternatively we get the results that got laudrup sacked ?

Qualifying for Europa League? :cheesy:

:lol: God that would have been something.

Guest snoopythewriter

Any chance FIFA could get involved in this and have a hearing and punishment of their own? Since the Premier League is (apparently) the best league in the world. Last thing the governing body of football wants is a manager in the 'best league in the world' headbutting a player. Sets a bad example. Hopefully then they could ban him from football worldwide.

I live in hope.