Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just read the quotes in the Gouffran thread. Nice to see the nonsense sometimes spouted about Pardew happy to see the team coast and not fight to get into Europe can be put to bed.

Jesus Christ. How can people be this lacking in critical faculties?

The hell are you on about?

Not spinning a line to us, not tub-thumping in the press; Pardew is directly telling the players to go out and fight for a win as we were still in the running for a European spot.

Please gather up your bulging critical faculties, and explain to me how in the chuffing f*** that doesn't put a damper on suggestions he doesn't want the team to get into it.

Gouffran's drank the Kool Aid. He's part of the grand conspiracy to make sure everyone think Pardew is a tip top bloke.

Jesus Christ man :lol:

I guess I'll just have to echo Penn :

Jesus Christ. How can people be this lacking in critical faculties?

I guess the only answer is that they are lacking education/ are plebs.

Since you choose to echo Penn, and lay claim to a rich education along with a nice side line in class snobbery, feel free to also respond to my request for an explanation as to why Gouffrans relevation means bot all.

Cheers. :thup:

Seems like the players are too then, Gouffran said that was talked about before the Fulham game. If we'd won that Europe would have still been realistic (4 points off 6th).

We talked about Europe before we lost the game? I can only guess that the players don't want it either after watching that garbage.

Exactly. We couldn't have looked less interested in Europe if that performance was anything to go by.

@BBCMOTD

Only Man City (6) have scored more goals in the 90th minute or later this season in the PL than Newcastle (4)

i'm honestly so fucking gloomy this morning it's unreal, another scraped 1-0 at home

what's getting me most is i truly feel like i already know how next season is going to play out on all fronts

i'm honestly so fucking gloomy this morning it's unreal, another scraped 1-0 at home

what's getting me most is i truly feel like i already know how next season is going to play out on all fronts

I would have been if it hadn't been Cisse who scored and Ben Arfa who created the goal; just imagine if it had been Shola who bundled it in off his arse. Gotta appreciate the small things.

@BBCMOTD

Only Man City (6) have scored more goals in the 90th minute or later this season in the PL than Newcastle (4)

i'm honestly so f***ing gloomy this morning it's unreal, another scraped 1-0 at home

This has been said every season since relegation on here tbh.

We'll not come back up, was followed up by we'll struggle to stay up, followed by we'll struggle to stay up (again), last season we did struggle, and in the summer was the same doom and gloom. No signings = struggle to stay up.

@BBCMOTD

i'm honestly so f***ing gloomy this morning it's unreal, another scraped 1-0 at home

It was just horrific to watch yesterday, we really don't have a clue how to open teams up, Sissoko and Gouffran in a 4-4-2 just doesn't work, it needs to be 4-2-3-1 with an attacking mid in there as it gives us a different shape.

We are crying out for two good wingers as we have no width at all, the amount of times those two came inside yesterday was horrible especially as we didn't have Santon or Debuchy overlapping

@BBCMOTD

We'll not come back up, was followed up by we'll struggle to stay up, followed by we'll struggle to stay up (again), last season we did struggle, and in the summer was the same doom and gloom. No signings = struggle to stay up.

i'm not saying i absolutely know how it'll pan out but it's more than likely one of 2 isn't ?

1. keep playing badly against shit teams but sneak wins due to individuals plus some solid results away = mid table

or

2. keep playing badly, individuals don't sneak us the wins and there are less solid away results = relegation fight

these are the margins we're playing under with the manager and it makes me so fucking despondent to think of it tbh

EDIT: of course don't forget the now inevitable mackems bummings as well

But most of the time we do struggle, we even struggled yesterday to beat the team who were 4th bottom and the previous game we struggled against Fulham.  You can count on one hand the number of games where we've been comfortable this season and last season.  Even the season we finished 5th was a struggle until after Christmas when we seemed to stumbled onto a winning formula which was ditched as soon as we had time to work at it.

Our football will always be a struggle while we've got a clueless negative clown as manager.

But most of the time we do struggle, we even struggled yesterday to beat the team who were 4th bottom and the previous game we struggled against Fulham.  You can count on one hand the number of games where we've been comfortable this season and last season.  Even the season we finished 5th was a struggle until after Christmas when we seemed to stumbled onto a winning formula which was ditched as soon as we had time to work at it.

Our football will always be a struggle while we've got a clueless negative clown as manager.

agreed, have we had a comfortable home win this season against a "weaker" team?  i honestly can't think of one, and fucking stoke doesn't count

agreed, have we had a comfortable home win this season against a "weaker" team?  i honestly can't think of one, and f***ing stoke doesn't count

We haven't had a comfortable home win other than against Stoke, the only games in which I think we've been comfortable in were Palace away and Hull away and the prick even spoiled one of those results with his moronic behaviour.  West Ham away wasn't too bad either so I think we've probably had 4 comfortable games that I can think of this season and we've now played 30 league games.

I would say 4 comfortable wins plus a clutch of other wins is good going, especially given the off field strife. Only real discontent is the bummings and bad runs we've had.

again this just misses the point totally man, we've had 1 comfortable win at home all season and we were losing that before 2 players decided they fancied an early dart to the pub

if you can't see that this is an inherent problem and is a pattern of pardew's drudge of a regime then there's no hope for you

he's doing well away from home, deserves credit for that, but it's all too marginal and we don't play well often enough for it not to come around and bite us on the arse

happened last year and will happen again sooner or later

But Mick, yesterday our black sheep played some wonderful football to set up our shit sheep and Newcastle United got 3 points.  The game was a turgid pile of dross and beforehand and even during I didn't really give a fuck.  When that goal went in I was out of my seat giving it the big one.  Yes, Pardew is a cunt, yes, Ashlley is a cunt but it's still my city and it's still my club.

But Mick, yesterday our black sheep played some wonderful football to set up our s*** sheep and Newcastle United got 3 points.  The game was a turgid pile of dross and beforehand and even during I didn't really give a f***.  When that goal went in I was out of my seat giving it the big one.  Yes, Pardew is a c***, yes, Ashlley is a c*** but it's still my city and it's still my club.

Not really, it's Mike's 'club'.