Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Take out Robert and Bellamy and we would've finished around 11th again.

Ridiculous thing to say. If the dog hadn't have stopped for a shite he'd have caught the rabbit.  They were great players for us no doubt though.

Which other signings did we make to go from 11th to 4th?

I'm not saying they're solely responsible for the finish, but they are solely responsible for the improvement.

I'd say the manager had something to do with it somewhat.

So what did the manager change from the previous two seasons which resulted in 11th place finishes.

Which other signings did we make to go from 11th to 4th?

I'm not saying they're solely responsible for the finish, but they are solely responsible for the improvement.

I'd say the manager had something to do with it somewhat.

So what did the manager change from the previous two seasons which resulted in 11th place finishes.

Distin and Jenas both contributed too . Having an early start playing an Intertoto campaign helped also and Shearer not playing international football also did as it contributed to a real return to form for him. The young lads such as Dyer had had a season or two to bed in and added to the introduction of Bellamy and Robert these helped us into 4th place.

I do actually agree with Ronaldo about the massive impact those two made. My point is Souness made his position clear from the off, Pardew got Ben Arfa playing better (imo) then decided to fuck around with him and eventually drop him which for me makes it worse.

I do actually agree with Ronaldo about the massive impact those two made. My point is Souness made his position clear from the off, Pardew got Ben Arfa playing better (imo) then decided to fuck around with him and eventually drop him which for me makes it worse.

Nobody is disagreeing. He said they did it single handedly which is patently bollocks.

Said in his NUFCTV interview that the focus in training this week has been creating more chances and moving more in the final third

He's such a wily tactician is wor Pards. Comes up with innovative ideas all the time.

These players need inspiration and drive, something you won't get from a manager or a club happy to say our ceiling is 8th after selling our best player and making no permanent signings for what will be 18 months.

These players need inspiration and drive,

I agree and I am glad somone else sees it. This game and the last shows it.

We need Pardew  to be there on the touchline to give the players that.

If he come back and we are the same I will take it back we look even worse without him in the dugout

We need Pardew  to be dead there on the touchline to give the players that.

We need Pardew  to be dead burning on a pyre there on the touchline to give the players that.

Guest Dontooner

We need Pardew  to be there on the touchline to give the players that.

If he come back and we are the same I will take it back we look even worse without him in the dugout

Fuck off , we attack more intensively without his coward bitching on the base line.

Just look so positive without a negative influence out there.

Why is this silly c*** still allowed to post?

So Polite...

Becasue I have been on the forum for about 8 years longer than you and represented the forum in real life football matches with others here.

I also respect everyones view even if santoon is wrong about most things.

Might be best to learn how to communicate like a normal human.