Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest snoopythewriter

The thing that makes me really depressed is that Pardew will be here as long as Ashley is, so we will be hearing his s**** for the next 5 years

Ashley is here forever, and when he does finally visit the pearly gates, one of his kids will take over. The Ashley era is here to stay forever.

Guest snoopythewriter

Mick Lowes is f***ing s***.

They'd put him down if he was a pet.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/93/f/0,,10

The fat f*** looks completely out of breath from the exertion of leaning.

It takes effort walking up and down those stairs.

http://thepremierleagueowl.com/alan-pardew-surely-coming-to-the-end-at-newcastle-united/

Following today’s defeat at home to Manchester United, Newcastle have now lost seven of their last ten games. Beyond the ugliness of that sequence, the real worry has been how many times Alan Pardew’s side have not just been beaten but how often they’ve been out-matched in every department of a game.

Newcastle aren’t just known for losing at the moment, they’ve become synonymous with an almost scandalous lack of desire. The three-nil losses to Sunderland and Everton, and the four-nil defeats to United, Southampton, and Tottenham were all characterised not by technical inferiority but an unwillingness play with any sort of pride or application.

Newcastle under Pardew have become an abomination.

There are background issues at St James’ Park, and neither Mike Ashley’s ownership or Joe Kinnear’s stint as Director of Football have been particularly helpful, but Newcastle’s current troubles are all rooted in the dressing-room. Yes, the failure to replace Yohan Cabaye has been extremely detrimental, but that in itself does not explain the deterioration in attitude. Cabaye’s departure may have made it harder to win, but the Frenchman’s absence does not provide an adequate excuse for the current slump.

With no sense of hyperbole, this current side is an insipid embarrassment to the fan-base.

Whilst the way Newcastle is run is undeniably an obstacle for any manager, Alan Pardew should be eternally grateful that Mike Ashley is his employer. The infrastructural issues at St James’ Park are so pronounced that on-pitch failure seems relatively forgivable, and Pardew in many ways is the lesser of the two evils – it’s as if his own shortcomings are permanently asterisked by what’s happening above him.

But this has gone too far now: Pardew has evidently lost his hold of the dressing-room and is continually overseeing performances which harm the club’s reputation – he may well be serving a ban at the moment, but that’s a side issue with next-to-no relevance.

While there may well be personnel issues within the first-eleven, this is still not a group of players who should be falling on their sword as often as they do.

Eventually, someone has to be held to account for this. If, as manager of a club of Newcastle’s size and squad, you return four wins from four months and you also head-butt an opposing player mid-game, it’s wholly-unrealistic to expect to keep your job.

Now is the moment to call time on this prancing blow-hard and move in a healthier direction.

Guest neesy111

Did he dick off during the second half? Saw him sat in the first but not in the second.

Yeap after the 75 min mark he left.

Guest bimpy474

I don't know if it's been mentioned but our sack of shite referred to Man U as "United."

It has, cunt was the word used to describe him for that funnily enough.

"We lacked creativity" is him trying to shunt blame to the Cabaye sale and non-replacement. A bit more concise than "We struggle to keep possession, there is little movement when we do have the ball, and any movement present is sporadic and uncoordinated. These have been constant problems under my management and that's why we struggle to create scoring chances. Oh, I've ostracised my most technically gifted player, just to make things worse."

Or perhaps less self-damning...

Notable how many factors he leaves to fate or chance. A trait that separates a good manager from a mediocre one like him. The least he could do is reintegrate the player who most masks his mediocrity.

Decent write-up, huss :thup: Hopefully won't be the last,

heard u on the radio on the way home from the match. you're gradually starting to turn Ando, just need to work on Lowes now.

If we continue like this until the end of the season he's very much sackable. I don't think Pardew is satan, but you can't be turning up to this many batterings on a regular basis.

I'm sorry but "if we continue like this"? Surely enoughs enough now like.

Guest neesy111

So Ian, are you saying that if we sneak a few more 1-0 wins against Cardiff and Swansea and avoid getting battered in all the other games he's very much not sackable?

Of Course Pilko, they would paper over the cracks so all is well with the world.

If we continue like this until the end of the season he's very much sackable. I don't think Pardew is satan, but you can't be turning up to this many batterings on a regular basis.

:lol:

Decent write-up, huss :thup: Hopefully won't be the last,

heard u on the radio on the way home from the match. you're gradually starting to turn Ando, just need to work on Lowes now.

I don't doubt Ando agrees with me. But he's gotta watch his P's and Q's. TS need to give their heeds a shake though, because if they continue to sit on the fence, the show will lose creditability very quickly. Especially if they are just seen as a club mouthpiece.

So Ian, are you saying that if we sneak a few more 1-0 wins against Cardiff and Swansea and avoid getting battered in all the other games he's very much not sackable?

He's sackable anyway, has been for a while. It's just the case wasn't as clear as it could become.