Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

So Ian, are you saying that if we sneak a few more 1-0 wins against Cardiff and Swansea and avoid getting battered in all the other games he's very much not sackable?

He's sackable anyway, has been for a while. It's just the case wasn't as clear as it could become.

Thanks for clearing it up for once, unlike your original post.

7 defeats in 10 isn't sackable?  With most of them humpings.  Righteo.

Another 2 4-0 defeats and it's a maybe, add a 5-0 to that and Ian will be heartily on board. One thing he is certain of though, these hammering CAN NOT continue.

It doesn't matter if I'm on board or not, I'm just saying.

So Ian, are you saying that if we sneak a few more 1-0 wins against Cardiff and Swansea and avoid getting battered in all the other games he's very much not sackable?

He's sackable anyway, has been for a while. It's just the case wasn't as clear as it could become.

I'm not involved in some sort of conspiracy to confuse you neesy, I don't know why you bother with taking exception to perfectly normal posts.

Another 2 4-0 defeats and it's a maybe, add a 5-0 to that and Ian will be heartily on board. One thing he is certain of though, these hammering CAN NOT continue.

We all all Ian, we all are. Mild weather outside, huh?

Guest neesy111

I'm not involved in some sort of conspiracy to confuse you neesy, I don't know why you bother with taking exception to perfectly normal posts.

Absolute laughable.

Your original post as usual, tried to hide your point with a load of waffle around it.  Hence why you had a few people questioning it.

Absolute laughable.

Your original post as usual, tried to hide your point with a load of waffle around it.  Hence why you had a few people questioning it.

I wasn't trying to hide anything man, you're reading far too much into it. Why would I bother with that? I was just saying that his position could become untenable if we finish the season so badly.

Guest chopey

We are 9th in the league, playing in front of full houses every week and making a profit every year ...............................Pardew is going nowhere

Of Course Pilko, they would paper over the cracks so all is well with the world.

At least you seem to have learned what that particular expression means this time. :thup: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Of Course Pilko, they would paper over the cracks so all is well with the world.

At least you seem to have learned what that particular expression means this time. :thup: :lol:

Cheers.

Guest bimpy474

On board ? i'd nail you to the front of the ship as we sail into the rocks of oblivion. Mabye just then you might actually see what the fuck you're defending.

We are 9th in the league, playing in front of full houses every week and making a profit every year ...............................Pardew is going nowhere

That will not happen much longer. Player's sell-on values won't be anywhere near what Ashley was hoping for, and I bet ticket sales take a battering next season.

On board ? i'd nail you to the front of the ship as we sail into the rocks of oblivion. Mabye just then you might actually see what the fuck you're defending.

Christ on a bike. What I'm defending? Incredible that after months of discussion you still think that.

Guest neesy111

That will not happen much longer. Player's sell-on values won't be anywhere near what Ashley was hoping for, and I bet ticket sales take a battering next season.

I do think ST sales will have a bit of a battering mind.  Enough to make a difference, unlikely imo.

Guest bimpy474

Christ on a bike. What I'm defending? Incredible that after months of discussion you still think that.

Dont worry you wont be alone, Brett will be stapled next to you by the bollocks.