Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People should put/chant what they want instead of don't want.

Negative stuff always gets written off as "They're just unhappy due to results"

He needs to be told how we could be better.

"Play Ben Arfa", " 4-3-3", "Make them worry about us, not the other way around" etc

Make him understand why we dislike his approach. The rest he & the media will wipe under the carpet as being due to Cabaye leaving or whatever else.

Sorry mate, but that sounds like a really shit chant.

“I think we’re at one of our lowest ebbs in terms of that (the relationship with the fans),” said the Newcastle boss. “I can think of the Cup defeat to Cardiff when it was a similar kind of feeling to this week. Then, people were saying we weren’t bothered about the Cup. Now, they’re saying we’re not bothered about the league!"

:lol:

oh lord.  :lol:

Nowt wrong with wanting Shola out ffs, he's been shitting up our team for 15 fucking years! We absolutely cannot give him another contract.

Nobody would disagree with thios, there's a bit of a difarence between wanting a player out and including him on a banner. It's just pathetic and serves to do nothing other than make the bloke feel like shit, and by all accounts he seems a pretty decent guy. Absolute carthorse of a footballer obviously.

Nowt wrong with wanting Shola out ffs, he's been shitting up our team for 15 fucking years! We absolutely cannot give him another contract.

Nobody would disagree with thios, there's a bit of a difarence between wanting a player out and including him on a banner. It's just pathetic and serves to do nothing other than make the bloke feel like shit, and by all accounts he seems a pretty decent guy. Absolute carthorse of a footballer obviously.

100% agree. No need to include him at all.

"You get beat by Everton, Southampton and Manchester United and do a poll, it's going to be pretty obvious what's coming out. I have to accept that.

"The point of being the manager of this football club is that you do need to have a resilience about you. You do need to be able to accept criticism, take it, come back and produce your best.

"We're not Chelsea or Manchester City where you win every week. We're a big club but we don't win every week, so there's huge pressure on us and it builds. With two or three defeats, it builds very quickly.

You get beat by Everton, Southampton and Manchester United and do a poll, it's going to be pretty obvious what's coming out. I have to accept that

"When we beat Crystal Palace recently I don't think those noises would have been there but these three defeats have put pressure on me and the team and we need to come out fighting.

"There's more of a kind of momentum gathering because of Twitter and social networking. That's a problem not just for me but for most Premier League managers.

"It's difficult for all managers. If you look at my own position, the job that I've done since I've been here, we're safe in the Premier League but I'm under huge pressure. You really are living from one six-game period to the next."

"You get beat by Everton, Southampton and Manchester United and do a poll, it's going to be pretty obvious what's coming out. I have to accept that.

"The point of being the manager of this football club is that you do need to have a resilience about you. You do need to be able to accept criticism, take it, come back and produce your best.

"We're not Chelsea or Manchester City where you win every week. We're a big club but we don't win every week, so there's huge pressure on us and it builds. With two or three defeats, it builds very quickly.

You get beat by Everton, Southampton and Manchester United and do a poll, it's going to be pretty obvious what's coming out. I have to accept that

"When we beat Crystal Palace recently I don't think those noises would have been there but these three defeats have put pressure on me and the team and we need to come out fighting.

"There's more of a kind of momentum gathering because of Twitter and social networking. That's a problem not just for me but for most Premier League managers.

"It's difficult for all managers. If you look at my own position, the job that I've done since I've been here, we're safe in the Premier League but I'm under huge pressure. You really are living from one six-game period to the next."

No NO NO NO NO NO NO you cunt!

I bet my house that 'The Bishop' told him to say that shit about social networking. The older apologists will eat that up.

"There's a kind of momentum gathering because people," is the true version of that statement.

Losing games against teams in and around us , getting spanked in the process, the team looks shot to pieces...mentioning scraping past poor but hard working palace side...

Jesus man.

The man is a snake.

Amazed that it's only 86% of the poll wanting him sacked to be honest, bloody apologists

I've no doubt that it's higher than that; some of the remaining 14% will be genuine-genuine f***ing lunatics but genuine nonetheless-but I smell monkey fingers on keyboards...

Guest reefatoon

Why is he banging on about it only being 3 games? We have been absolutely wank for ages. Keep telling yourself its only a 3 game bad run you delusional fuckface, nobody believes you.

I think the tide is turning, these mupptes trying to run newcastle as an empty shell of a club is cracking.  Pardew the muppet cant keep coming out with shit like this when everyone else can see whats happening.

What was that Iraqi press guy called again ?  :lol:

I think the tide is turning, these mupptes trying to run newcastle as an empty shell of a club is cracking.  Pardew the muppet cant keep coming out with shit like this when everyone else can see whats happening.

What was that Iraqi press guy called again ?  :lol:

Chemical Ali.

Why is he banging on about it only being 3 games? We have been absolutely wank for ages. Keep telling yourself its only a 3 game bad run you delusional fuckface, nobody believes you.

lol

Why is he banging on about it only being 3 games? We have been absolutely w*** for ages. Keep telling yourself its only a 3 game bad run you delusional fuckface, nobody believes you.

It's damage limitation, he's telling everybody what to think.  It's much easier to defend a poor run of 3 games than it is to explain away our form since the turn of the year.  It's worked for him before but less and less are falling for it as they are seeing through him.