Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most Consecutive Defeats: 

4 games 21st December 1997 - 10th January 1998

Equalled today

Well done Pards :)

We did four losses on the bounce last season, too, but conceded less and scored more.

Equalled today

Eh?

That was our record since the Premiership started. Second time we've lost 4 premiership matches in a row.

Or am I missing a worse run?

Equalled today

We did four losses on the bounce last season, too, but conceded less and scored more.

You're right, November 2012. Anyway, equalled again ;-)

So that's 9 goals since January 1st.... 4 of which came against Hull, another 3 came against West Ham in Cabaye's last game.

Take those two games out the equation we have managed just two goals since January 1st in the rest of the PL games.

Anyone who still defends this man seriously needs help.

Equalled today

Eh?

That was our record since the Premiership started. Second time we've lost 4 premiership matches in a row.

Very surprised by that tbh, thought it would be more!

Equalled today

Eh?

Very surprised by that tbh, thought it would be more!

It soon will be...

Since Stoke:

0-1

0-1

1-2

0-2

3-1

0-0         

0-3

0-3

0-4

1-0

4-1

0-1

1-0

0-3

0-4

0-4

0-1

GS: 10      GA: 31      PTS: 13

:notbad:

No goals scored in 12 out of 17 games must also be some kind of Premier League record.

1 goal in 11 games missed by Remy now - we're the most one-man team imaginable and that one man doesn't even belong to us....

"I think the local press in the NE has been damaging for us this week. They've come for us, they've been banned from the stadium and I think that was reflected in the fans today."

The chutzpah of this cunt.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  2m

Pardew on fans:"Four defeats as Newcastle manager with 10 senior players is a difficult hold to fill. Their frustrations boiled over." #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  3m

Pardew: "It was a fluke goal, the wind caught hold of it. We should have had a penalty."

"I think the local press in the NE has been damaging for us this week. They've come for us, they've been banned from the stadium and I think that was reflected in the fans today."

The chutzpah of this c***.

Surely not!

Pardew on fans:"Four defeats as Newcastle manager with 10 senior players is a difficult hold to fill. Their frustrations boiled over." #nufc

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  3m

Pardew: "It was a fluke goal, the wind caught hold of it. We should have had a penalty."

:facepalm:

Pardbot auto-generated interview.

Guest bimpy474

This guy on now. All Mike Ashley's fault, nowt to do with Pardew. We have a sense of entitlement. A Newcastle supporter.

Pathetic.

Truly amazing how many fans and fallen for Pardew's spew.

Not many friends left then.

Fucking hell he's horrible.

Guest bimpy474

10 senior players? What the fuck is he on about?

I didn't understand that either. Makes no sense.

He means fit, ignoring the fact he isn't picking Marv and Hatem.

Alan Pardew refused to answer question for @EveningChron . Press conference 2:09 seconds long. #nufc

"It's the press wot cost us"

so fucking predictable.

Not many friends left then.

Fucking hell he's horrible.

Tbf it was the Ronny Gill's fault that we went 5-4-1 with Anita wingback and Gouffran as an attacking mid.

Not just the local press anymore:

The chant was audible immediately after Newcastle United conceded the opening goal. Then midway through the second half – with their team not responding at all – it came again in another wave.

Considerable numbers of those standing in the away end called for manager Alan Pardew to be dismissed during Newcastle’s latest defeat.

Pardew, sitting slumped in the stands once again as he served the sixth of his seven game touchline ban, was pictured looking to anxiously his right where the travelling crowd were huddled

In front of him, his team lost their eighth game in 11 and for fourth in a row; they did not score during an encounter where that record never seemed in danger of changing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10762201/Stoke-City-1-Newcastle-United-0-match-report.html