Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Ambush a guy on a night out then use the off-the-record conversation to hammer him in an article? Slightly dodgy IMO, even if you agree with the conclusion.

What a fucking surprise.

Nicely argued.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ian thrusting his arm in the air shouting "look at me, look at me" again, bless.

I just made one fairly innocuous point, and everyone went mental as usual.

Yep, and you are sitting there as smug as f*** now no doubt.  Job done

I'm actually really frustrated about not being able to contribute anymore. People have made it almost impossible to make any alternative points. I've never said anything to get a reaction.

At this stage having an opposing view on Pardew makes little sense sadly.

From his mind boggling excuses to his decisions to play 3-5-2 cos we half a lot of centre backs the man is a fraud plain and simple.

Ambush a guy on a night out then use the off-the-record conversation to hammer him in an article? Slightly dodgy IMO, even if you agree with the conclusion.

What a fucking surprise.

Nicely argued.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exactly.

It's not the most ethical thing that could have been done

Thanks, that's all I was saying.

But you made no mention about how ethical it was for a club employee to be slagging off his team mate and former manager to a fan in a bar.

I think this is hilarious  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A daft pardew gimp signing speaks out in his masters favour and drops himself in it.

delightful  :mike:

Anah, and then there's what Rob Elliot said as well!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

What a fucking surprise.

Nicely argued.

Ah you want to argue, who'd have thought it?

But you made no mention about how ethical it was for a club employee to be slagging off his team mate and former manager to a fan in a bar.

I know I didn't, I didn't mention a lot of things. I was making a specific point.

Guest bimpy474

Fuck Elliot, he's part of regime that thinks we're nothing, we don't matter to them, all we want is Champion League blah blah blah.

They hold us in contempt, i'd fucking torture the fat cunt to get information out of him, useless fat flappy hands idiot. They deserve all they get for being brainwashed by their cunt manager.

:lol:

Of course.

You don't think it's slightly unfair on Elliot?

An NUFC employee telling people in public that Keegan is a poor manager, not as good as Pardew and that 8th or 9th is our level? Aye, my heart bleeds. :lol: You don't say things like that "in confidence" man. He's as stupid for telling an NUFC fan those views as he is for having them in the first place.

Course he is, I never said otherwise. It's just a dodgy way of scoring internet journalist points, that's all.

Isn't it a way of trying to spread the word about the utter catastrophe of the current ownership and what it's doing to our club from top to bottom?

You could say that, yes. But the principal of how it was done still applies IMO.

What principals should the Guv be held to? He's shared the details of a conversation that took place in public. What's wrong with that?

Ian thrusting his arm in the air shouting "look at me, look at me" again, bless.

Yep, and you are sitting there as smug as fuck now no doubt.  Job done

I'm actually really frustrated about not being able to contribute anymore. People have made it almost impossible to make any alternative points. I've never said anything to get a reaction.

Therein lies the issue I think. Everyone's entitled to hold an opposing view but, it seems, you hold a minority view on fucking everything.

Of course.

An NUFC employee telling people in public that Keegan is a poor manager, not as good as Pardew and that 8th or 9th is our level? Aye, my heart bleeds. :lol: You don't say things like that "in confidence" man. He's as stupid for telling an NUFC fan those views as he is for having them in the first place.

Course he is, I never said otherwise. It's just a dodgy way of scoring internet journalist points, that's all.

Isn't it a way of trying to spread the word about the utter catastrophe of the current ownership and what it's doing to our club from top to bottom?

You could say that, yes. But the principal of how it was done still applies IMO.

What principals should the Guv be held to? He's shared the details of a conversation that took place in public. What's wrong with that?

Well I would say it was a private conversation, and he's used it to publish a highly-critical article. But obviously that's just my opinion.

There has never ever been a case of a person ever being caught out for saying something dodgy in public which was then reported in some type of news format.

This is horrific.

What does this even mean?

Elliots a moron for thinking he could share negative views of a Newcastle icon with a Newcastle fan, let alone the other bollocks?

Why would you feel sympathy with a viewpoint thats hurting something you care about?

I think this is hilarious  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A daft pardew gimp signing speaks out in his masters favour and drops himself in it.

delightful  :mike:

Anah, and then there's what Rob Elliot said as well!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Perfect :lol:

Alternative points are acceptable, trying desperately to have a different viewpoint on everything is not. Sometimes the scales don't need balancing Ian.

Guest neesy111

So why did you not say that in the first place?

I know I didn't, I didn't mention a lot of things. I was making a specific point.

That's not very ethical either then. To pick faults with one party while ignoring the context.

Therein lies the issue I think. Everyone's entitled to hold an opposing view but, it seems, you hold a minority view on fucking everything.

Even if that was true, which it isn't, why is that not acceptable?

What a fucking surprise.

Nicely argued.

What's the point in arguing? You're clearly being contrary for no other reason other than thats your role on the forum.

Of course.

I do think hoying them in an article and reporting it like news is a bit far fetched. Should have remained on this place for us to ridicule him. However Ian used it perfectly to his own agenda as usual. Thankfully people are less stupid these days and can see right through him. :)

That's not very ethical either then. To pick faults with one party while ignoring the context.

That's just the problem though, I make a specific point and everyone goes mental thinking I'm trying to excuse everything that the club has ever done. It's better to just focus on the point in hand. If you want to raise something else, go ahead and we'll discuss that.

Guest bimpy474

Of course.

Guv is great, ambushed him good :lol:, the only thing that let him down was not kicking Elliot in the bollocks for saying Pardew is better than Keegan.

Alternative points are acceptable, trying desperately to have a different viewpoint on everything is not. Sometimes the scales don't need balancing Ian.

Exactly.