Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm no Pardew fan but in this case he says 'number nine role' rather than shirt

So this is fabricated then? "He wears the famous No.9 shirt and it wears well on him."

Well it's in the star and the local press report differently

Freddy Shepherd replaced Bobby Robson with a Graeme Souness that was about to sacked from Blackburn. He paid for the privilege too. He can't talk about managerial sackings :lol:

Freddy Shepherd replaced Bobby Robson with a Graeme Souness that was about to sacked from Blackburn. He paid for the privilege too. He can't talk about managerial sackings :lol:

The deluded fool must know there is no way Remy is staying. It has been obvious for ages.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew saying he's hopeful Remy will sign and Hatem has a future is the biggest bullshit yet. He knows Remy is off and he wants Hatem out, he's only saying it to placate people, chucking in the 'we'll excite fans with signing in the summer' is just another example of his lies.

Those who fall for it deserve the contempt i will fucking show them, the thick blind dumb cunts.

I think my favourite is "But the most important thing is that you have to have your finger on the pulse. The Premier League is changing every year and you've got to be right at the cutting edge of it." Primarily because it makes no sense on any level.

http://replygif.net/i/558.gif

mine is “All the players that have come here have improved, I can’t think of one who hasn’t. That is the most important thing when you are looking at your coaching strategy.” Trying to claim credit for something Alan??

Excellent piece. The worst thing is that Newcastle fans should know that better than anyone, we had the Premier League's original and best beacon of positivity in KK, a man who could garner performances through sheer force of personality. Yet we've got so many supporters who buy 100% into Pardew's defeatist bullshit. I don't understand why.

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder: Pardew says he's driven by failure: "What drives managers, as much as success sometimes, is failure." #nufc

Could not make it up :lol:

Shouldn't that be 'fear of failure' :lol:

@lee_ryder: Pardew on fans at Stoke: "I felt disappointed, of course. I don't want to see those type of banners from my own fans" #nufc

Do they have to airlift this egomaniac into the stadium?!? Surely there's no doors big enough for his over-inflated ego to fit through. Unbe-fucking-leavable!

Excellent piece. The worst thing is that Newcastle fans should know that better than anyone, we had the Premier League's original and best beacon of positivity in KK, a man who could garner performances through sheer force of personality. Yet we've got so many supporters who buy 100% into Pardew's defeatist bullshit. I don't understand why.

Most "sensible" (relatively sensible) fans I've spoken to who sympathize with this defeatist mindset say it comes from a "once bitten twice shy" point of view. We had a promising start to our PL years under Keegan, and came up short. Again under SBR we looked like we were on the verge of something spectacular, and again failed to deliver. Seems to me that some fans are utterly convinced that we have found our level with Ashley and Pardew and have no right to aim higher. Makes me f***ing sick.

I think the majority have turned. There was a fairly large group who were in the "deserves a chance" after finishing 5th in his first season, see if he can create a brand of football. He's failed abysmally. Should have got shot of him before the January '13 influx of players.