Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I felt sorry for Pardew today. In the same way I felt sorry for Captain Hook, when he was portrayed by Dustin Hoffman, in the Hollywood movie Hook. Exact same emotion. Just wanted to share. Thanks.

But he added: "I'm looking at the job as a long-term opportunity for myself. That's how you have to focus."

Is that why two players out of contract in Gosling and Ameobi are getting a lot of playing time. He is so full of shit.

Cardiff have beaten us this season (cup), Fulham have beaten us this season, Norwich have taken a point off us, Sunderland have done the double over us, Aston Villa we have beaten both times (only by an injury time winner in our most recent match), West Brom have beaten us this season, West Ham have taken a point off us, Hull have beaten us this season, Swansea have done the double over us.

All of these teams until recently have been deep in a relegation battle.

They're frustrated. We had 2,000 here tonight making this long, long trip. Although we're playing a good team, they expect us to win. They've seen us lose again and they're not happy, and I have to respect that. But all I can do in this job is do it to the best of my ability.

Yes Alan. We get it, you're not good enough. 

Since November of 2012, our form and general play is fucking diabolical apart from a few streaks.

Was two years ago yesterday for 'that' Wigan 4-0 away defeat that saw the end of the mercurial-ish 4-3-3 that brought us some success.

We've been utterly minging for two full years now. :lol:

Since November of 2012, our form and general play is fucking diabolical apart from a few streaks.

Was two years ago yesterday for 'that' Wigan 4-0 away defeat that saw the end of the mercurial-ish 4-3-3 that brought us some success.

We've been utterly minging for two full years now. :lol:

We're the Lindsay Lohan of football.

Guest strongbow69

We're the Lindsay Lohan of football.

Nah I'd still bang lohan. We are the re animated corpse of Brittany Murphy

we aren't pretty, Id say we're susan boyles minge

People at my work still think I'm crazy for wanting this f*** out. "You guys really think you deserve to be higher than ninth? He lost Cabaye in Jan! It's the French players, everyone knows they're lazy!"

I wanna punch a brick wall really hard now as it seems like I'M the one who's crazy, the way these people go on.

He so f***ing arrogant.. he knows his job is safe as houses. complete t***. To compound everything Cardiff will probably lay down and we will win with a scrappy goal off Sholas ass.

maybe we should lay down just to put more salt on the would, may as well extend the record as it won't make any difference unless it affects Ashleys pocket

We'll I would expect it makes a big difference in terms of he targets he has been set. If he doesn't meet the top ten target It is possible that's grounds for dismissal and might be cheaper to offload him than if he meets his target.

Guest chopey

I have never felt so low as a fan of Newcastle even when we got relegated there was a feeling of rising from the ashes but now I feel nothing even if we spend £50 million in the summer we will still have a bloke in charge who can't motivate them and who in my opinion is the worst manager in our history .

Glad to see that Gary Neville absolutely murdered him:

"Alan Pardew is getting a lot of stick at the moment, but maybe when they look back in time - he's one of the longest-serving managers, second in the league - he hasn't done a bad job in what have been circumstances where not a lot of people would have done better."

"I feel sorry for Alan Pardew in some ways and I feel sorry for the coaches because it reflects badly on them. There's no way they're coaching them to do these things on the pitch"

Oh wait..

The press were the same with Steve Kean, I remember being on the way to an away game listening to furious Blackburn fans ringing the BBC demanding to know why they were staunchly defending him.

It comes down to two things imo. They want to be seen to provide balance (this is true of something like Total Sport). Except it's not balance, because if you have two pro callers and two anti callers, that's not doing anything other than providing idiots with far more coverage than they deserve.

And none of them want to be seen to be saying "this person should lose their job" because they know that at some point, they'll probably end up sat next to them for some TV coverage or other. Very commendable, unfortunately it makes them not fit for purpose.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Everyone should sing the Record Breakers theme tune on Saturday. Pardew could play Roy Castle's trumpet