Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Christine Wisher

Are you trying to drive this man to suicide? OK he may have messed up, but he is only half the story. It can't all be his fault. It's easy to blame the manager if the team plays s***e. They have to carry some of the responsibility, and remember - it's just a game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: It's a bit of well over-due stick Christine, you daft bint.

That said, it would be a fucking result if the cunt didn't wake up tomorrow morning. :thup:

Ofcourse it would be, I'd have more oxygen to breath.

Christine Wisher

Are you trying to drive this man to suicide? OK he may have messed up, but he is only half the story. It can't all be his fault. It's easy to blame the manager if the team plays s***e. They have to carry some of the responsibility, and remember - it's just a game.

That said, it would be a fucking result if the cunt didn't wake up tomorrow morning. :thup:

:sweetjesus:

Christine Wisher

*gasp*

Guest neesy111

Christine Wisher

*gasp*

Says me eating a very unhealthy kebab tonight.

:yao:

The Echo had better be very wrong!

People don't actually believe he's getting sacked do they?

Not really but have to have a tiny glimmer of hope.

Aye this is exactly how I feel, I hope that the cunt will be gone but then reality hits

Guest neesy111

Ah I worry about people reading that man. The NO lads stand out a mile off like :lol:

They work the NSA or something?

Absolutely shocking.....yous all should be ashamed of yourselves. If you were true nufc supporters you would know that ashley and his crew are too blame not pardew....seriously pathetic now.....cmon pards!!!!

Aye well, you look like a thumb.

Newcastle Supporters Worldwide Facebook page has some fucking dreadful comments.  Still this Pardew's hands are tied bullshit.  And a frighteningly large percentage of comments are along that line.  WTF?  My only explanation is that the Koch Brothers are somehow involved with Ashley, and we have a bunch of Tea Partiers as supporters.  How can people still give this human fecal stain a free pass?  God I fucking hate Pardew. 

Absolutely shocking.....yous all should be ashamed of yourselves. If you were true nufc supporters you would know that ashley and his crew are too blame not pardew....seriously pathetic now.....cmon pards!!!!

:lol:

The general public are fucking stupid. Incapable of critical thinking and they'll believe exactly what they read/is published.

To disregard their opinion would be arrogant and conceited. This is precisely why I choose to do so, they're thick and their opinion means nothing to me, fuck them. 

:lol: Her fella is even ore hilarious.

She looks like the bastard love child of The Honey Monster and a Wotsit.

Sarah-Louise Jefferson

Is everyone forgetting that Ashley sold cabaye from under pardew!? How is pardew supposed to turn it around without our play maker? We don't have a team anymore, we don't have a player to take over cabayes roll to get the goals, ben arfa is far too ball greedy and an overrated player and remy will be leaving, yeah we aren't getting any results but what do you expect, its not his fault our players have lost their passion and just cant be bothered, hes just responsible for the formations and team selection, the players are responsible for the lack of goals being scored

Looks like she's related to Teeth Girl.