Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no alternative. All it would take is a flukely win against City to alleviate all the pressure, mind.

not a chance we'll come near a point again citeh tbh, they'll take an afternoon stroll in the sun and win by 2 goals easy peasy

best thing for us would be no other signings and colback playing, get people's backs up from the first minute then humiliated again

Grand Prix qualifying;

Brx7e-rCUAEAWwG.jpg

Deep breaths Pardew's you cunt. Get loads of them lovely toxic fumes coursing through your pathetic little carcass you piece of shit.

Guest antz1uk

he just loves to think he's a playboy living the high life, in reality he's just a fucking cunt. smarmy bastard

hopefully one of those fires during a refuelling and the king is stood in the wrong place, doesn't have to die or anything, maybe just enough to melt the skin around his mouth and close it up so we never have to listen to his shit again

I won't watch another game with this cunt in charge, I'm bordering on 40 now so need to keep an eye on the old blood pressure. He won't last the season with the "squad" we have now, so fuck him.

Guest chopey

I can't believe Michael Laudrup is at some shitty little club in Qatar whilst this charlatan is still at our club

Guest Geordie Boyo

It's getting nearly as bad as SMB on here with some of the lowlife disgusting comments being made. I'm not a big fan of Pardew, but while he's managing the club and while there's an ower in place selling off his key players and not replacing them, he'll be supported to do a job. Results will decide his fate in time, but I'd rather support him and see how we get on early season first providing mike puts his hands in his pockets to replace the players we've sold to give Pardew a chance to have a go.

Guest Geordie Boyo

Honestly, fickle isn't the word....! As I say, I'm not a fan, but any manager who has their key players sold and not replaced is gonna struggle.

Supporting him is support for his methods and support for those of his boss. That's different from wanting the team to do well. He's the wrong man for the job at the end of the day and, whilst pseudo-deaf frets and some degrees of abuse are OTT, he's had plenty of grace from fans. As soon as you work for your own interests and not that of the club, why do you deserve that degree of support?

Guest neesy111

Honestly, fickle isn't the word....! As I say, I'm not a fan, but any manager who has their key players sold and not replaced is gonna struggle.

You mean the manager that defends the owner doing this.....  Can't have it both ways.

Guest neesy111

Results will decide whether he's doing a good job?

1 defeat in every 2 games during the past 2 league campaigns not enough?  Never mind his awful cup record.

Guest antz1uk

Fickle? nah, he's had plenty of time to convince people he's a shit manager that is absolutely clueless, unfortunately people like you are so blinkered by ashley's shenanigans you cant' see how much of a complete fraud pardew is. any decent coach could still manage to get a hell of a lot more from these players than that negative ineffective surrender monkey

Guest Geordie Boyo

As I've said, twice now. I'm not a fan of his, for reasons like you're stating, but wishig the guy to be dead, etc, is disgusting and uncalled for. I hold the players just as responsible for that defeat as I do him, but again when an owner sells your big name players and doesn't replace them that's obviously going to have a knock-on affect on moral. I will be supporting him alo with the team instead of getting straight on his back when the season kicks off, which I think is the better option of the two instead of jumping on the pathetic fickle pub manager bandwagon of hate for the guy. Let's see who we sign and how we get on first.