Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Just searched this thread for the word "cunt"

40 pages ffs  :lol:

Bimpy leading the way too  :snod:

Well he is isn't he, or maybe we should just love him and give him another chance :lol:

Do you know what's saddening me? The fact that as a result of that cunt Pardew, indifference has settled in amongst my feelings for the club - I am one who strongly opposed the Colback signing but now...seeing that cunt in NUFC gear doesn't make me angry or anything, all I'm getting is the feeling of not caring; I'm feeling the same about the Debuchy sale too - now Debuchy was one of my favourite players last season so to see him leave should make me a bit angry but again I'm feeling nothing.

The life has been sucked out of NUFC and football is quickly losing all meaning for me - only the right change can bring it all back for me.

You do make it quite impossible not to read tbh.  You're still making the same point people have been making for 18 months plus, ten times a day.  Fair do's if it gets you through your day, but don't expect people not to criticise it and withdraw from saying it's annoying.

Your point ?

Don't like it, don't read it. Or as i said, you tell me what and what i can't say/post. It might make it easier eh ?

:lol: Words fail me tbh, I'll probably leave it there.  I wish you were as easy to ignore as you imply.

Guest bimpy474

You do make it quite impossible not to read tbh.  You're still making the same point people have been making for 18 months plus, ten times a day.  Fair do's if it gets you through your day, but don't expect people not to criticise it and withdraw from saying it's annoying.

Your point ?

Don't like it, don't read it. Or as i said, you tell me what and what i can't say/post. It might make it easier eh ?

:lol: Words fail me tbh, I'll probably leave it there.  I wish you were as easy to ignore as you imply.

Put me on ignore then, that's what it's there for, so you won't have to read any of my posts. And you say words fail you, yet you can't do that simple task to alleviate your suffering.

Or as i said, just tell me what i can post, pm with it if you like. You seem to be in charge of this thread.

:lol: I'm not in charge, you just expect to be able to post endless drivel without anyone objecting.  I'll object now and again, not bothered if you tell me I can't.

And I'm the one telling people what they can and can't say in this thread. :lol:

"We was sorry to see Mathieu go but when Champions League money comes calling we was powerless as a smaller club to hold on to him but I think we has got the best deal for the club. We will try our best to get three or four players over the line but with the World Cup and time being a constant its hard to get players over the line. Thankfully we have a deep squad at full back and there are some good young players knocking on my door so we can be positive going in to the new season against the Champions, Manchester City."

Guest bimpy474

:lol: I'm not in charge, you just expect to be able to post endless drivel without anyone objecting.  I'll object now and again, not bothered if you tell me I can't.

And I'm the one telling people what they can and can't say in this thread. :lol:

I've not told you you can't do anything, and i've never ever said anything about any of your posts, if i think there dumb i don't comment, If i don't agree with them i just.....well do nothing. You're the one leading this not me.

:lol: smiley, seems to make it all ok haha.

Guest bimpy474

Lads, man. Settle down ffs.

No insults going on, no name calling, i'm just sticking up for one's self.

I've not told you you can't do anything, and i've never ever said anything about any of your posts, if i think there dumb i don't comment, If i don't agree with them i just.....well do nothing. You're the one leading this not me.

:lol: Please, please, please start doing this when you see fit, it will make your presence on the forum worthwhile if I get that sort of reply and can respond to it.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Please, please, please start doing this when you see fit, it will make your presence on the forum worthwhile if I get that sort of reply and can respond to it.

And there's the insult, took longer than expected buy hey ho...i'm too polite to comment, besides i've not found any of your posts dumb, find them ok if i'm honest. Just making a general point, not that i stick to it 100%.

So don't comment on people regurgitating the same recycled nonsense day after day, OK.  Nah.  Will keep saying when I think that's irksome, thanks.  It's not policing of anything.  People are just a bit precious because bimpy's continuous slagging off of his partner is so hilarious and not at all off in the slightest.

Guest bimpy474

So don't comment on people regurgitating the same recycled nonsense day after day, OK.  Nah.  Will keep saying when I think that's irksome, thanks.  It's not policing of anything.  People are just a bit precious because bimpy's continuous slagging off of his partner is so hilarious and not at all off in the slightest.

How very dare you bring the the lump into this. Are you saying people sort of like me because of her lardness jokes. :lol: ah that's nice.

It's hilarious stuff like, that's impossible to deny.  "The lump". "Her lardness".  You're a classy, classy chap.  If I said that about my lass I'd hope and expect one of my mates to give me a hard slap and would accept it.  But then again I wouldn't say it.  Anyway nah, it's hilarious stuff.  High brow.  Keep it up.

How very dare you bring the the lump into this. Are you saying people sort of like me because of her lardness jokes. :lol: ah that's nice.

It's the talk I liked you at first tbh[emoji1]

Guest bimpy474

It's hilarious stuff like, that's impossible to deny.  "The lump". "Her lardness".  You're a classy, classy chap.  If I said that about my lass I'd hope and expect one of my mates to give me a hard slap and would accept it.  But then again I wouldn't say it.  Anyway nah, it's hilarious stuff.  High brow.  Keep it up.

Thanks petal.

Guest bimpy474

It's the talk I liked you at first tbh[emoji1]

I haven't said much about her lately, i glad IP told me it's my only redeeming feature on here, i'll have to do more just for him.