Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Usually i'd be quite optimistic with the signings we've made but then I remember who is in charge of developing and coaching these new players and realise that we're just wasting our time. The likes of De Jong especially seems to really have something about him but we all know he'll be nowhere near the player he is now this time next year after Pardew's been let loose on him.

Guest bimpy474

This idiot reckoned we played 3 at the back to get the best out of De Jong, so we buy a player who has played in a 4-3-3 most of his career, in behind the striker, sometimes as the main one. And then this bloke decides, the best way to use him is a formation that is the hardest to get right. When said fuckbrain can't even get 4-4-2/4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1 right.

What in the fuck goes in the morons head.

Also, remember this talk of Champions League football when he next talks about fan unrest being due to unrealistic expectations.

Why, it didn't work last time he did it. The guy just lies and lies and repeats the same stuff and nothing happens, teflon coated cunt.

Owes a lot of money type teflon.

Also, remember this talk of Champions League football when he next talks about fan unrest being due to unrealistic expectations.

Why, it didn't work last time he did it. The guy just lies and lies and repeats the same stuff and nothing happens, teflon coated cunt.

Owes a lot of money type teflon.

I heard he's a muslim too.

And Pardew believes he will have to be “fluid” in his approach to team selection, and tactical changes, if Newcastle are to renew their challenge for European football.

“It’ll be interesting,” Pardew told the Gazette. “We’ve got nice options, and we can face the season with a team that we can change.

“The problem with the Premier League is that if you play the same team week in, week out against the top teams, we won’t ever gain an advantage.

“They have greater funds. They have more experience. They have greater depth.

“We have to be fluid and sometimes change, but we need the options to change. Particularly late last year, and in the Europa League year, I didn’t have those offensive options.”

Pardew went on: “I’ve Siem, Riviere, Cabella, Moussa (Sissoko), Gouff (Yoan Gouffran) and also – maybe – Rolando and Armstrong.

“Fingers crossed they can get to the level where they can affect Premier League games.

“And also Papiss when he’s back fit.”

Bigging up the squad strength which will be deemed too weak in October.

Guest firetotheworks

Not choosing the same available options over and over again and then rewriting that at a later date as not having had the options at all. The bloke had Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, Marveaux, then had Gouffran, Sissoko and Debuchy come in when Ba went. He still found new and interesting ways to give Jonas and Shola game time and played the players that should have played in the wrong positions.

No point in me saying all of that like, you already know. Just worth noting for posterity.

Guest reefatoon

“They have greater funds. They have more experience. They have greater depth."

Get 'em in early, Alan.

http://i.cubeupload.com/fzAovZ.jpg

Guest bimpy474

Not choosing the same available options over and over again and then rewriting that at a later date as not having had the options at all. The bloke had Ben Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, Marveaux, then had Gouffran, Sissoko and Debuchy come in when Ba went. He still found new and interesting ways to give Jonas and Shola game time and played the players that should have played in the wrong positions.

No point in me saying all of that like, you already know. Just worth noting for posterity.

That's the amazing thing with most papers and a fair few fans, they believe it when he says he hasn't had options etc. As if that's true and to blame for the crap football and 14 defeats in 20 games and all the other guff he says aren't his fault.

Just once i'd love a journo to put him on the spot, 'whoa there Alan that's not strictly true now is it'. I mean is that a hard task for them to do.

Guest bimpy474

They'd get banned from future pressers halfway through the question. :\

They can only be banned from home pressers so it wouldn't a great loss. I just want one to make the arsehole squirm when they confront him with his lies.

Guest firetotheworks

That's the amazing thing with most papers and a fair few fans, they believe it when he says he hasn't had options etc. As if that's true and to blame for the crap football and 14 defeats in 20 games and all the other guff he says aren't his fault.

Just once i'd love a journo to put him on the spot, 'whoa there Alan that's not strictly true now is it'. I mean is that a hard task for them to do.

Nah, but it's what journalists do to keep getting interviews. I can't think of any manager that they do that with. The best thing that happened was a load of journalists collectively getting banned at the same time. It essentially meant that they stopped being the club's mouthpiece and could write what they really thought without fear of losing their source, or just wrote out of spite with a heap of ammunition to keep them busy.

Guest bimpy474

Nah, but it's what journalists do to keep getting interviews. I can't think of any manager that they do that with. The best thing that happened was a load of journalists collectively getting banned at the same time. It essentially meant that they stopped being the club's mouthpiece and could write what they really thought without fear of losing their source, or just wrote out of spite with a heap of ammunition to keep them busy.

Yeah fair comment, well it would be nice if Douglas, Cameron or even the man baby Ryder were to do a piece. 'Pardew's Lies' that would be nice :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

They had a fair few front pages about all of that tbf, including all of us holding signs trying to get him out. :lol:

Pardew went on: “I’ve Siem, Riviere, Cabella, Moussa (Sissoko), Gouff (Yoan Gouffran) and also – maybe – Rolando and Armstrong.

“Fingers crossed they can get to the level where they can affect Premier League games.

Must have missed Cisse and De Jong's transition into one-name celebrities.

Honestly man, so shit. :lol: I put more effort into each and every one of my work emails and nobody even fucking reads them.

Guest bimpy474

They had a fair few front pages about all of that tbf, including all of us holding signs trying to get him out. :lol:

I know but they didn't exactly say it themselves, i just want one to have a breakdown and go mental about Pardew :lol:

Must have missed Cisse and De Jong's transition into one-name celebrities.

Honestly man, so s***. :lol: I put more effort into each and every one of my work emails and nobody even f***ing reads them.

:lol:

Aye. I was absolutely done at the end of the season but the break has me looking forward again. That optimism will be gone by October when Pardew inevitably sucks the life out of the club again. I can't see me even giving it a full season now after the last two shambolic seasons.