Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone seen his interview on .Cock after the match? He's is talking about 2 players that won't be involved in Germany. Krul is one of them and i would think Janmaat is the other one, but what the hell is Pardew calling him?  :lol:

Saw him walk into Barker and Stonehouse, today. I was stopped at the lights and he walked around from the ground into the shop. Have to say...he was cutting a very sheepish walk. Blatantly trying not to attract attention. But the sliver hair, hipster glasses, white slim-fit shirt and black strides was never going to be anyone else.

Would have hurled abuse but I had my kids with me. Plus, I'd only just used up my daily abuse ration on my mother's painfully slow exit from the car (outside the RVI)! :lol:

You could've done bimpy and pardle in the same week ffs.

Saw him walk into Barker and Stonehouse, today. I was stopped at the lights and he walked around from the ground into the shop. Have to say...he was cutting a very sheepish walk. Blatantly trying not to attract attention. But the sliver hair, hipster glasses, white slim-fit shirt and black strides was never going to be anyone else.

Would have hurled abuse but I had my kids with me. Plus, I'd only just used up my daily abuse ration on my mother's painfully slow exit from the car (outside the RVI)! :lol:

What time was this?  Let me know next time.  I'm gonner chase him, like the glue sniffers used to chase us in wallsend burn in the 80s.

Why didn't you mount the kerb and mow the cunt down?  Everything that happens this season is now on your head.

Please, just die already Alan.

Aahh, welcome back Bimpy.

Has Bimpy left? Hope not.

Looks like it. Can't click on his profile any more. That's shit. What happened?

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Bullied off the board by POOT  :(

Yup, bimby forwarded me the pms poot sent him before he left, calling his wife fat and shit, laughing at her massive arse and bingo wings. Was awful, poor man. Only so much a nice guy can take, especially about the woman he loves.