Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Publicly state cups aren't a priority --> wonder why there is low attendance

Pardew needs slapping with a wet fish. With the s*** he serves up its a wonder we near 50k for any game. Absolute moron.

With the negativity I am surprised they go as much as they did. £20 when you know we don't care about the cups and likely won't try too hard. Funnily enough a lot of people have more sense than to go to that. I want nothing more than to go to every single match and see us put up a fight and have a real go but it rarely happens.

Not wasting a penny more than my season ticket on this shit from now on

I have given him credit for some good results but not blinded by the f***er, he's full of s*** and we are horrific and all to predictable at times. Nobody should be swallowing the fact we make no effort in cups whatsoever no matter how blinded they are.

If anyone doesn't think this is a horrific result and buys his s*** then f*** me they wanna be shot

He should be under shit loads of pressure, he isn't and he'll not be while pricks sing for him to wave at them.

Guest bimpy474

Science and not enough crowd :lol:

What an absolute f*** nugget.

26,000 were in a science lesson mate, you must have missed the memo

Damn it, i need to brush up a bit an all :lol:

I have given him credit for some good results but not blinded by the f***er, he's full of s*** and we are horrific and all to predictable at times. Nobody should be swallowing the fact we make no effort in cups whatsoever no matter how blinded they are.

If anyone doesn't think this is a horrific result and buys his s*** then f*** me they wanna be shot

He should be under shit loads of pressure, he isn't and he'll not be while pricks sing for him to wave at them.

We could turn in Sunderland's form for the second half of the season and he still wouldn't be under any kind of media pressure. Last season 47pts (ie our 33 plus their 14) would have been good enough for 8th, which tells you just how mediocre most of the league is.

It's his mentality which pisses me off. The quote before the Arsenal game was shocking. He can get results by doing his "score early and sitback" approach but it can also bite him on the arse equally. Surely he can see the benefit of going for the kill? I know Stoke was 9-men but when he took off Anita for Shola, it was at least a sign and a change from his usual, he actually went for it. We probably would finish a similar position whether we take either approach, but the fans would be a helluva lot happier with a bit of entertainment. I just don't understand why he doesn't stick with it because he's shown, albeit far too infrequently, that he's capable of it.

Not quite, going for it would have been hooking the useless Sissoko and leaving Anita on to find a killer pass, which he can do. Not Pardew though, likes his big lads.

Guest bimpy474

What irks me is we're not going to win a cup under this clown and shitters above him, all we have is the league and aiming for the about 8th.

As if that isn't bad enough, we do it by being fucking boring most of the time. Yet you point that out, asking for us to be a bit more expansive and exciting, the people who stick up for him come out with, who really does that blah blah blah.

That's all that's left, playing exciting football, what is the point of only ever aiming for 8th and playing dull, boring awful football. Seeing some decent stuff is all that's left. :(

We could turn in Sunderland's form for the second half of the season and he still wouldn't be under any kind of media pressure. Last season 47pts (ie our 33 plus their 14) would have been good enough for 8th, which tells you just how mediocre most of the league is.

I didn't go today and didn't miss it, I've got to make a decision next month about next season and I think I might call it a day.  I've supported us when we've been much worse but I always had hope that things would get better.  At the minute we're happy just to avoid relegation and that's not good enough.

He should be under s*** loads of pressure, he isn't and he'll not be while pricks sing for him to wave at them.

The league is shocking, turned to utter shit. It's now just a money league thanks to the premier league brand etc. I wish it was like Keegan days or Robson and not just because we were decent. There was a bit more honesty to football and teams wanted to win

Pardew needs slapping with a wet fish. With the s*** he serves up its a wonder we near 50k for any game. Absolute moron.

With the negativity I am surprised they go as much as they did. £20 when you know we don't care about the cups and likely won't try too hard. Funnily enough a lot of people have more sense than to go to that. I want nothing more than to go to every single match and see us put up a fight and have a real go but it rarely happens.

Not wasting a penny more than my season ticket on this shit from now on

With all due respect, the only outside chance of anything changing involves you packing in the season ticket as well.

Alan 'it's science against me' Pardew.

Not wasting a penny more than my season ticket on this s*** from now on

With all due respect, the only outside chance of anything changing involves you packing in the season ticket as well.

I get that, but not sure if I want to do that considering the alternative is family days out rather than drinking with my mates, call me selfish :lol:

I get that, but not sure if I want to do that considering the alternative is family days out rather than drinking with my mates, call me selfish :lol:

Haha, yeah I can understand that mate.

Haha, yeah I can understand that mate.

And I can call the cup games my compromise :lol:

Did he really say Science was against him??

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-admits-newcastle-united-6468956

Pardew suffered his third exit in the third round stage of his tenure.

And Pardew reflected: “I am disappointed with my group.

“We’ve managed to lose a game that we were in control of.

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day)

“For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game.

“The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

“We contained them and controlled the game.

“The start of the second half was terrific and we looked OK.

“But the last 20 minutes we didn’t play well and it lost us the game.”

Pick the bones out of that.

So unbelievably cringe worthy. Words fail me.

I didn't go today and didn't miss it, I've got to make a decision next month about next season and I think I might call it a day.  I've supported us when we've been much worse but I always had hope that things would get better.  At the minute we're happy just to avoid relegation and that's not good enough.

This is basically me. May continue with my membership every season till the fat cunt fucks off and I'll renew again

He should be under s*** loads of pressure, he isn't and he'll not be while pricks sing for him to wave at them.

It's true mind. Steve Clarke's record in 2013 was abysmal yet it seemed to hit everyone by surprise when he was sacked. Michael Laudrup's results post Carling Cup Final have been very average to say the least given some of the players they have and a fair chunk of cash spent in the summer relatively for Swansea, they're only 4 above safety yet he's pretty safe in the media's mind. Pardew could stutter along, finish around the 50 point mark, and the media would see it as job done and a good season for him.