Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

don't think Ashley would sack him just because crowds had dropped to 40k, but I think the cunt would walk if he got dogs abuse every time he stepped out of the dugout.

A combination of the two would be fine.

don't think Ashley would sack him just because crowds had dropped to 40k, but I think the cunt would walk if he got dogs abuse every time he stepped out of the dugout.

What about if they dropped to 30k, or 20k?

It makes absolutely no sense for us all to say "Ashley's only interested in money" but then whenever the issue is raised of staying away from games, most people say "errr why would he give a shit about that?"

This bloke would cross the road to pick up a 5 pence piece.

Fear of a mass exodus. That's the main reason Ashley's dipped his hands in his pockets this summer.  Pressure needs applying as soon as we start nose diving,  which will come quite early because of the glaring gaps in real quality in 2 key areas.

Yet another window where not enough has been done, where we're probably worse off compared to last season.

Not seen anything in the pre season games to suggest otherwise.

What I find interesting is that Ashley has clearly continued to back Carr's judgement when it comes to signing players over Pardew's. That's why we have signed a whole bunch of hopeful maybes at a low cost and now Pardew will have to show some real coaching ability (:lol:)  to get them to work as a team. But hey, Pochettino did it at Southampton, maybe Pardew's also got the Midas touch    :mackems:

Guest Bert Shaft

They are both awful, simple as  :lol: they are the aids of football.

And the real tragedy is that these two arseholes are regularly the top 2 English managers in the Premier League

That's because they are the only two English managers isn't it?

Apologies, I thought Steve Bruce and 'arry were English.

And the real tragedy is that these two arseholes are regularly the top 2 English managers in the Premier League

They are. Now I can see we were spoilt for choice.

Guest Bert Shaft

They are. Now I can see we were spoilt for choice.

We are like, let's not forget we add the mighty Nigel Pearson and Sean Dyche to the list as well.

I don't know what people expect from Pardew? Ignoring his off the pitch antics,  he hasn't actually done that bad a job really

11/12: 5th place out of nowhere

12/13: Europa League QFs with a thin squad picking up countless injuries

13/14: Top 10 finish last season while having his best player Cabaye sold and not replaced

But that doesn't go down well because the reality of NUFC not having the resources to compete is so depressing.

If you want to blame someone, blame Ashley for not freeing up more funds. Blame Kinnear for being useless. Blame the marketing team for not being able to secure more lucrative sponsorships to compete with the big boys.

Pardew, while not perfect, has done what is expected of him in my eyes

He's right, you know. We should count our blessings that we can compete with Stoke, Southampton and Swansea. Given the extremely difficult circumstances he's under, Pardew has held the line magnificently. It's a wonder no club from a sovereign state has come in for him - indeed, at the time of Van Gaal's appointment, I though they missed a trick by seemingly overlooking our very own Midas.

THIS POST IS DRIPPING WITH SARCASM

I don't know what people expect from Pardew? Ignoring his off the pitch antics,  he hasn't actually done that bad a job really

13/14: Top 10 finish last season while having his best player Cabaye sold and not replaced

But that doesn't go down well because the reality of NUFC not having the resources to compete is so depressing.

If you want to blame someone, blame Ashley for not freeing up more funds. Blame Kinnear for being useless. Blame the marketing team for not being able to secure more lucrative sponsorships to compete with the big boys.

:lol:

Reading through his previous posts, given how obsessed he is with the mackems, you'd think he'd not be too keen on the man who keeps allowing them to fist us twice a year.

But then he also had some very harsh and consistent words about Wearside Jack, until NUFC gave him a contract of course.

One of them.

Memories are short for some people. Anyone who defends Pardew should be made to sit through a video compilation of every single minute of every match in which we lost 3-0, 4-0 last season for starters.

Memories are short for some people. Anyone who defends Pardew should be made to sit through a video compilation of every single minute of every match in which we lost 3-0, 4-0 last season for starters.

Or be forced to sit through 24 hours of him pronouncing HBA's name "Hattam" on loop.

"Hattam, Hattam, Hattam, Hattam".

Except on the loop of every hour, "That one was for Mike" will be played.

"Hattam". What a bellcheese.

He must have had that 48 point response saved up for a while. Such a weird answer to the question. Actually he was probably told to say it.

Did you run into a concrete wall when trying to look inside and see what's there?

He must have had that 48 point response saved up for a while. Such a weird answer to the question. Actually he was probably told to say it.

He'll have said it as I be that's his target from the board.

48pts = Bonus.

Guest Roger Kint

He'll have said it as I be that's his target from the board.

48pts = Bonus.

Have you read the full quote? Not quoite as bad(not that he should have said the fucking thing anyway given how stupid it sounds)

I hate the playing style and hate the fact he plays players out of position and the treatment of Mapou/Hatem. Still, if you look at the funds made available for him by Mike it is ridicilous to say he has done badly in terms of league positions. Excluding the 12-13 season. We are at the moment club who should be between 6th-10th at the end of the season. And yes, I think we lack ambition but we are behind Arsenal, Mancsx2, Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Everton at the moment and I think no one can deny that.

Guest Roger Kint

His record in the last 19 PL games has us bottom doesnt it? Aye ridiculous to say he has done badly :lol:

Your last sentence is pointless as i doubt anyone expects us to suddenly leapfrog over those teams