Swansea City 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 04/12/13 - post-match reaction from p37

Dave

I can see what Pardew is trying to do here, if I am honest. Not working though, and we need to step it up. Anita for Tiote, so we move the ball around better and quicker.

His shitty game-plan sometimes works, sometimes it fails, it's still a shitty plan.  I still think we can get something from this.

We won the last four games, so losing tonight is probably fine.

That's it, just would be nice to see us win or draw this one even if lose on Sat. If we lose then not to bad as likely to remain top 8, just a great opportunity.

That's it, just would be nice to see us win or draw this one even if lose on Sat. If we lose then not to bad as likely to remain top 8, just a great opportunity.

I was being sarcastic.

I can see what Pardew is trying to do here, if I am honest. Not working though, and we need to step it up. Anita for Tiote, so we move the ball around better and quicker.

His shitty game-plan sometimes works, sometimes it fails, it's still a shitty plan.  I still think we can get something from this.

was it a shitty plan when we done the exact same thing two seasons ago ?

i have to admit that during that game I thought it was, when i rewatched it afterwards it seemed we had it spot on.

Tell you what though, Swansea looked fucked after those Europa League games. Gonna tire out soon.

How? They are hardly breaking a sweat the way we "tire" them out there. Fucking ecstatic that we don´t have a Ben Arfa to ruffle some feathers....

Gouffy isn't putting in quite the work rate that we usually expect. Can't blame him, he's been running himself into the ground. But Santon's getting very exposed and their right wing is getting lots of space.

Players need to rally second half to get Krul out the s***, he helped them in the Spurs win, time for some to repay his performance. Didn't deserve that to be behind, was looking very comfortable! Hopefully that was our poor half.

f*** off!

We cant even pass the f***ing ball!

Nice overreaction. One mistake by Krul and cost us. 0-0 and everyone would be content we can still win the game second half. We were looking more dangerous than they were. Still not over just the mistake has made it very difficult. Shame no Cisse/Ben Arfa on the bench, first time we've really needed them now we are going in behind.

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often fucking dross and disjointed and clueless.

I was being sarcastic.

Not the end of the world really though, although frustrating we wont attack them

Can't understand how some people can be happy with the football we play overall, as long as we "grind" the results out. For me football is supposed to be beautiful and enjoyable! Some, sometimes we manage 30-40 minutes here and there. The rest is often fucking dross and disjointed and clueless.

http://i.imgur.com/swhJk0F.jpg

was it a shitty plan when we done the exact same thing two seasons ago ?

i have to admit that during that game I thought it was, when i rewatched it afterwards it seemed we had it spot on.

Like I said, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.