Man United vs Newcastle United - 07/12/13 at 12:45pm - Live on BT Sport

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Debuchy    Willo    Yanga-Mbiwa    Santon

Cabaye    Tiote  Sissoko

Ben Arfa              Remy          Gouffran

Like fuck we'll line up with that lovely and sensible set up.

Ben Arfa doesn't work hard enough to play against a team with the reputation of Man Utd and Anita doesn't put a hard enough tackle in to play in midfield ever.

he doesn't need to work hard enough if he is good enough with the ball, too oftenrecently  though he's done neither.

Ben Arfa doesn't work hard enough to play against a team with the reputation of Man Utd and Anita doesn't put a hard enough tackle in to play in midfield ever.

he doesn't need to work hard enough if he is good enough with the ball, too oftenrecently  though he's done neither.

What about Shola then? what has he ever done to deserve a place in the team? winning a couple of headers constitutes as a good game for him. What's his goal record atm 2 in 62 or something? Frustrates the life out of me that HBA was dropped after two poor games yet players like Shola retain their places for weeks despite poor performances. Colo is only playing because of his status as captain which tbf he doesn't even deserve as he wants out the club and has been dreadful since Sunderland away last season. My main point away from the rambling is Pardew plays poor players who play dreadfully for months yet HBA gets dropped after 1 or 2 bad games.

You could fit either in player in easily. Ben Arfa works hard, he just loses the ball more than most because he takes risks. It can be annoying when that happens, but then I find it refreshing that we have a player who isn't afraid to take players on, no matter who the player is. And hell, it works out for Ben Arfa more than most.

Anita is probably the best passer of the ball we have, he's perfect for the midfield as well imo, and the second we start going to shit he should immediately get a starting place in the team.  The only reason he hasn't in the last few games is because we've been winning, but if we lose again this weekend then there's no excuse.

Still confident, they have looked poor pretty much all season and with RVP still not back and Rooney suspended its got to be our best chance to get something in god knows how long.

Naturally everyone's confidence nosedives after a defeat but i don't think we were as bad as the result showed tonight.

Still confident, they have looked poor pretty much all season and with RVP Bony still not back and Rooney Michu suspended injured its got to be our best chance to get something in god knows how long.

Still confident, they have looked poor pretty much all season and with RVP still not back and Rooney suspended its got to be our best chance to get something in god knows how long.

Naturally everyone's confidence nosedives after a defeat but i don't think we were as bad as the result showed tonight.

Feel the same way. I think tonight was just an off night, there was more to it than just Pardew.

Still confident, they have looked poor pretty much all season and with RVP Bony still not back and Rooney Michu suspended injured its got to be our best chance to get something in god knows how long.

Doesn't mean it will happen again and we very rarely get smacked back to back when our best players are available.