Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All these kinds of people don't want to compete and earn their place every year as should be the case in sport.

Just want to create this mythical forever top 6 group of clubs. Cringe worthy stuff.

The fans are just as bad as well.

Hope they eventually piss off to their dumb super league and aren't allowed to be part of the Premier League anymore.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Fuck this shite on the forum front page. Lock it, burn it, and shove the cunts into the Managerial Merry Go Round and Other Club’s Transfers threads. 

Oh stop moaning. We are laughing at them. It’s no big deal

Wish my life was such a breeze that I had the capacity to care if a Man Utd thread was on the forums front page but such is life :lol:

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Oh stop moaning. We are laughing at them. It’s no big deal

You're laughing at an extension for a manager who's won more major domestic trophies in two seasons with us than your club has won in 70 years.

Also described as a top coach by your new sporting director when he was twerking for the sporting director job with us.

Settle yourself down gdm son. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You're laughing at an extension for a manager who's won more major domestic trophies in two seasons with us than your club has won in 70 years.

Also described as a top coach by your new sporting director when he was twerking for the sporting director job with us.

Settle yourself down gdm son. :lol: 

I think you know my post about the contract being more bad news was a joke. That being said I think Ten Hag is an average coach that made excuse after excuse last season. Made some baffling statements and get the impression the players will quite happily drop him in it. The fact Southgate was managing with England this summer saved him and you know it.

he’ll be sacked by Christmas 

Edited by gdm

I for one am pleased with this news. If he goes on to change his footballing style at Man U, succeeds and gets them back as a consistent top four club then fair enough. However, I think it’s a terrible decision 

Just now, gdm said:

I think my post about the contract being more bad news was a joke. That being said I think Ten Hag is an average coach that made excuse after excuse last season. Made some baffling statements and get the impression the players will quite happily drop him in it. The fact Southgate was managing with England this summer saved him and you know it.

he’ll be sacked by Christmas 

I don't know. Southgate was media nonsense because he's mates with Ashworth. He was never under consideration.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I for one am pleased with this news. If he goes on to change his footballing style at Man U, succeeds and gets them back as a consistent top four club then fair enough. However, I think it’s a terrible decision 

He won't change his style, we'll just sign players better suited to it. All it was really missing was a proper CDM anyway. 

Glad we've backed him.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I don't know. Southgate was media nonsense because he's mates with Ashworth. He was never under consideration.

you talked to a number of managers and were turned down. Notably Tuchel

all joking aside I think it’s clear they wanted a change and for whatever reason they couldn’t get a manager in. When the managerial landscape changes and if there isn’t a great start he’ll be gone

Edited by gdm

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He won't change his style, we'll just sign players better suited to it. All it was really missing was a proper CDM anyway. 

Glad we've backed him.

To be honest, you are missing a bit more. Decent striker, in form Rashford or a someone in his place at least.

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

you talked to a number of managers and were turned down. Notably Tuchel

Incorrect. BBC ran an article saying Tuchel ruled himself out of the running for the job, conveniently the day after we decided to keep Ten Hag. :lol: We progressed to the final stages with Tuchel and De Zerbi before making that decision. It was likely financial reason's that saved Ten Hag, but it was our decision nonetheless, and boy am I glad we don't have Tommy Toucher at the helm.

Anyway, I'm happy to give a manager who has a third place finish and two trophies a bit more time to prove he's the guy. He'll be more harshly judged this season.

11 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Incorrect. BBC ran an article saying Tuchel ruled himself out of the running for the job, conveniently the day after we decided to keep Ten Hag. :lol: We progressed to the final stages with Tuchel and De Zerbi before making that decision. It was likely financial reason's that saved Ten Hag, but it was our decision nonetheless, and boy am I glad we don't have Tommy Toucher at the helm.

Anyway, I'm happy to give a manager who has a third place finish and two trophies a bit more time to prove he's the guy. He'll be more harshly judged this season.

Man Utd met up with and talked to Tuchel. The reports at the time were he turned it down. 

Edited by gdm

Just now, gdm said:

Man Utd met up with and talked to Tuchel. The reports at the time were he turned it down. 

Correct. But the reports were wrong. Since been debunked by The Athletic. 

We just couldn't find an agreement. He probably wanted too much money. 

Just now, gbandit said:

We’ll soon find out how much injuries were to blame for last season’s dismal showings

Correct. If things aren't going well by October he'll be gone. You only have to look at the difference in results when Martinez and Varane were fit though. 

Think we might win the league this year tbh. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Correct. But the reports were wrong. Since been debunked by The Athletic. 

We just couldn't find an agreement. He probably wanted too much money. 

regardless either way that’s my point Man Utd actively went looking for another manager and couldn’t find one suitable so stuck with the guy they were trying to replace that only ever ends one way - him sacked eventually 

Edited by gdm

I'm happy with Mitchell, seems like the best we could have gotten in reality.

I think the whole "project" at Man Utd is going to die a death pretty quick. Especially with Jimmy at the helm and Ten Haag staying on this season.  

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

[emoji38]