Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"The EPL have awarded the big 6 a 10 point start to the season to compensate for not been able to spend much this summer"

The only surprise will be finding out exactly how they'll get away with it. To even allow yourself to think that they'll get a deduction is laughable, just like Chelsea

14 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Seen Brexit Jim is getting a bit of stick for negating the womens team. Proper lad is Jim

They should be grateful he's putting them up in shipping containers, he could have made them change on the side of the pitch

35 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Guys can we stop talking about Man United all the time please. I think we've had enough for today. 

Is it accurate? Not that i'm completely discrediting some random Twitter account.

They’re going to have no issues raising money this summer, and it will include selling Casemiro for way above market value to the evil Saudis.

44 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

They’re going to have no issues raising money this summer, and it will include selling Casemiro for way above market value to the evil Saudis.

Isn’t this for the previous 3 years just ended though?

Still find it incredible that the Glazers charged the club £30m to facilitate a sale which benefitted the Glazers. They're absolute bastards man. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Still find it incredible that the Glazers charged the club £30m to facilitate a sale which benefitted the Glazers. They're absolute bastards man. :lol:

I'm going to be controversial here, so tin hat on, Man Utd have won this hands down they ate better than us I can't honestly say otherwise.

Glazers are worse than Ashley 

I now Absolutely believe that Man Utd wait till the PSR window ended before putting in a serious offer for Ashworth rather than us going crawling to them on the final day 

Their first pre-season match was today against Rosenborg. From what I saw of it, as well as how it's reported in the media, Man Utd were apparently completely outclassed and outperformed - this by the worst edition of Rosenborg I've seen for as long as I can remember. How the tactically inept Rosenborg manager managed to tactically outclass Ten Hag is beyond me, at least the latter was honorable enough to own up to it in his post-match remarks to the media: "We have no excuses. We definitely should not lose a game like this." 

Next season is going to be a laugh-a-ton :lol: 

As much as I love a laugh at them it’s no where near their first team all their players at the euros and copa were missing 

32 minutes ago, gdm said:

As much as I love a laugh at them it’s no where near their first team all their players at the euros and copa were missing 

Even their youth squad should have disposed of this version of Rosenborg with absolute ease. They get hammered by part-time Norwegian clubs week in-week out these days. The point was more about how they were tactically outclassed on the pitch by a manager and team that's tactically inept, which does not bode well - even when the presumed first team gets back, their problem isn't their squad - it's the person (or people) in charge of it, so they'll be a laugh-a-ton this season.

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

Even their youth squad should have disposed of this version of Rosenborg with absolute ease. They get hammered by part-time Norwegian clubs week in-week out these days. The point was more about how they were tactically outclassed on the pitch by a manager and team that's tactically inept, which does not bode well - even when the presumed first team gets back, their problem isn't their squad - it's the person (or people) in charge of it, so they'll be a laugh-a-ton this season.

Also, this was a mix of the Rosenborg reserves and youth squad - even more filled with back-up players than the Man Utd line-up were. 

Just now, Kaizero said:

Yeah, I hear you. Rosenborg played a league game last week where as last week the Man Utd players were on holiday and haven’t played in nearly 2 months. 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

No idea why people still get hung up on pre-season results.

The Leyton orient result before we ended up winning the championship swiftly made me realise it’s bollocks

You guys are no fun, of course the result/performance in a friendly match doesn't matter to anyone involved. That doesn't mean you can't point and laugh when something bonkers happen because of blatant lack of tactical awareness from a manager who just signed a new deal after showcasing his lack of tactical awareness for an entire season before that :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

You guys are no fun, of course the result/performance in a friendly match doesn't matter to anyone involved. That doesn't mean you can't point and laugh when something bonkers happen because of blatant lack of tactical awareness from a manager who just signed a new deal after showcasing his lack of tactical awareness for an entire season before that :lol: 

We’ll have plenty of opportunities to laugh at these next season. I’m convinced they don’t really fancy Ten Hag and he’ll be gone & replaced by Southgate by Xmas