Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Giggs has gotten away with being an absolute horror of a human being like. The aftermath of what he did is nothing on the stuff John Terry has (deservedly) had.

He's still a great coach tbh, a huge reason why Bayern are where they are today and if it wasn't for a Mourinho led Inter he would have won the treble there with Van Buyten and Demichelis as CBs :lol:

He's just taken lower profile jobs since then, he's not gone through the Capello, Lippi etc etc phase just yet. He'll do a great job IMO.

The only question mark for me will some of Man Yoo's players be able to deal with his very direct approach to coaching and will they bitch and moan.

I'm not really bothered about what players get up to in their private lives TBH. Except maybe racism.

I would argue that having an 8 year affair with your brothers wife is atleast on par with being a racist, but then I think everyone is a bit racist.

He's still a great coach tbh, a huge reason why Bayern are where they are today and if it wasn't for a Mourinho led Inter he would have won the treble there with Van Buyten and Demichelis as CBs :lol:

He's just taken lower profile jobs since then, he's not gone through the Capello, Lippi etc etc phase just yet. He'll do a great job IMO.

The only question mark for me will some of Man Yoo's players be able to deal with his very direct approach to coaching and will they bitch and moan.

I hate the man more than anything else, but he can get results, he's proven that time and time again. I do wonder though how come even fans end up hating him despite all the titles he has won at clubs. Definitely a good appointment, although I hope he fails miserably.

I hate the man more than anything else, but he can get results, he's proven that time and time again. I do wonder though how come even fans end up hating him despite all the titles he has won at clubs. Definitely a good appointment, although I hope he fails miserably.

It's the face. Undoubtedly the face. I mean look at this:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Louis-Van-Gaal-Bayern-Mun-001.jpg

I'm not really bothered about what players get up to in their private lives TBH. Except maybe racism.

Wow, you a Nile Ranger fan then?

No, I think he's a nob, but I don't really get worked up about it.

Can hit as many women as he likes as long as it isn't racially motivated imo.

:lol:

I don't mean I approve of Giggs and Ranger etc, I just meant it doesn't really factor into my thinking about them as players on a weekly basis.

You're a disgrace!  :)

Have an awful feeling he will be great.

Potential drama though, as the papers yesterday we're claiming he will make Van Persie his captain.

Cue Rooney being a big fat sulk.

What's all this talk about van Gaal having a football philosophy and playing 433 irrespective of which players he has available or which team he's playing against.

There is a lot of truth in that to be fair, but ironically it looks like we're going to go with 3-5-2 in Brazil.. Mainly because our defenders are fucking shite mind.. :lol:

The only thing I remember about Bryan Roy is his Corinthians figure having the absolute roundest heed going, it used to send Subbuteo balls flying.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Corinthian-Prostar-Football-Figure-Bryan-Roy-Nottingham-Forest-PL52-95-96-/00/s/MTQ5NVgxMjI4/z/t4EAAOxygj5SmNLN/$_12.JPG

What's all this talk about van Gaal having a football philosophy and playing 433 irrespective of which players he has available or which team he's playing against.

There is a lot of truth in that to be fair, but ironically it looks like we're going to go with 3-5-2 in Brazil.. Mainly because our defenders are f***ing s**** mind.. :lol:

He played 3-5-2 at Barça too.

http://jeddavies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Louis-Van-Gaal-interview.pdf

Read this, gives a good idea on Van Gaal's philosophy and his thoughts on how he plays football and see's the game tactically in general.