Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just now, gbandit said:

That’s fucking outrageous man. This guy’s the biggest wanker in the league these days and that’s some going. Thank fuck he’s a tight arrogant prick who’s going to get rinsed to fuck

He's perfect for Manure. Match made in heaven. 

The top clubs in any league in any era end up being representatives of the league but the idea they're fixed is bollocks yet obviously how they desire things to be.

Its been interchangable. The PL did alright in its first five seasons to come on like gangbusters from selling its best players to buying the best players with Spurs, Man City and Chelsea as midtable also-rans at best. Blackburn, Villa, ourselves and Leeds had about as much right to be especially protected then as these c*nts do now.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Man Utd owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe: “The Premier League need to be careful that the top 6 clubs are not disadvantaged, they don’t get a reasonably strong say. At the end of the day it’s those 6 clubs that drive interest in the league, that’s what the world is interested in.” 

Oh dear 

The whole league was specifically formed to further advantage the already advantaged clubs like his and has done nothing since they tried to create a Super League but bring in rules after rule to advantage them even more, but that's still not good enough.

Its a disgrace yet I'd not be surprised if he was further indulged if anything.

30 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's just right. Someone going to tell me Crystal Palace deserve as much of a say as the famous Man United? Do me a favour. 

:lol: I know you are trolling but Man Utd have stank the place out over a decade they are not the big fish you still think they are 

46 minutes ago, gdm said:

:lol: I know you are trolling but Man Utd have stank the place out over a decade they are not the big fish you still think they are 

5 trophies in 9 years is stinking the place out. 

What's 0 trophies in 59 years mean?